"Angry Mom" Ji Soo Is Adorably Shy and Embarrassed During "Section TV" Interview

MBC’s “Section TV” had a chat with new up-and-coming actor Ji Soo at the after party for “Angry Mom,” where he showed that, despite having showed some great acting in the drama, he is still very much green and new to the industry.

“I think it was a string of really lucky events for me. It seems people are taking an interest, so I feel really good about that,” says the actor.

When asked by the reporter about the maximum age difference he could do in a relationship, Ji Soo says that he thinks there’s no limit, if the hearts are there.

The reporter then comments that Ji Soo’s hands are really tightly entwined, and that he seems nervous, at which he unwinds them, and quickly clasps them again with a quiet apology, as he shifts from one foot to another. He explains, "It hasn't been long since I've been doing this, and I'm not used to it, so I think that's why.."

Watch the clip here:

If you haven't already, watch the finale of "Angry Mom" here! See also: Ji Soo Describes What It’s Like to Work with 16 Years Older Actress Kim Hee Sun as His Love Interest in “Angry Mom” B1A4′s Baro Says Goodbye to “Angry Mom” Audience Ji Soo Says Goodbye to “Angry Mom” Audience with Photos and Video Take a Break from the Intensity of “Angry Mom” with These Blooper Reels

View the full article

Archived