Jessi Drops Music Video for "I Want to Be Me"

Jessi has finally released the music video for her single "I Want to Be Me" that dropped on April 25. Composed by the talent herself, "I Want to Be Me" talks about her 10-year struggle to break into the industry and her desire to finally be true to herself. The lyrics have been penned by established rapper and "Show Me the Money 1" producer Double K, while 6b assisted Jessi with the composition. A step away from her powerful rap songs, "I Want to Be Me" highlights Jessi's stunning vocals that didn't get the chance to shine on "Unpretty Rapstar." The black-and-white music video shows Jessi both hanging out with her friends before the show and shining on stage, finally doing what she is truly passionate about. Check out the video below! See also: Jessi Will Be Starring On “SNL Korea” to Create Synergy Effect with Shin Dong Yup

View the full article

Archived