Clara Is Frightened of Further Association with Polaris CEO Lee Kyu Tae

Clara spoke on the recent episode of SBS’ “Night of TV Entertainment,” where she responded to talk that she was asked to be a lobbyist by Polaris CEO Lee Kyu Tae, who is currently under investigation for lobbying as well as fraud

Following the April 25 episode of SBS’ “The Unanswered,” which put a spotlight on the lawsuit between Clara and Lee Kyu Tae, talk emerged about Lee Kyu Tae’s alleged lobbying request to Clara. An acquaintance of Clara’s spoke to “The Unanswered” in an interview: “Polaris’ Lee Kyu Tae asked Clara on several occasions what she thought about being a lobbyist instead of a celebrity.” The acquaintance added, “I heard that he said [to Clara] that she speaks English well, so he wants to make her into a lobbyist.”

While “Night of TV Entertainment” made phone contact with Clara, she simply said, “I can’t personally tell you anything on the issue. Continued association with him is so scary.” She continued, “I can’t even go outside right now, among other things. The people that get hurt from messing with him [Lee Kyu Tae] are me and my father. If things continue, my father and I will be too scared to remain in Korea.” 

“Night of TV Entertainment” also attempted to make contact with Polaris Entertainment. However, an associate at the Polaris office stated that there was no one present who could speak to the show, and that “there is no statement to make to the press.”

Source (1)

See also:

Lobbyist Linda Kim on Polaris CEO’s Alleged Lobbying Request to Clara: “It’s Uncomfortable and Offensive”

Polaris Entertainment CEO Being Investigated for Lobbying and Fraud

Recording of Polaris CEO’s Conversation with Clara Released: “I’ll Ruin You”

View the full article

Archived