EXO’s Xiumin Makes His Best Attempt at Aegyo for “Crime Scene 2”

In new behind-the-scenes footage from JTBC’s “Crime Scene 2,” EXO’s Xiumin makes his best attempt at aegyo to promote the show. Xiumin had previously expressed that he is nervous because it is his first time appearing on a show without the other EXO members. And indeed, in the revealed footage Xiumin seems nervous as he fumbles over his words. On his second try, he successfully recites his lines, finishing them off with his best attempt at aegyo (acting cute). Staff members can be heard giggling in the background saying things like “No no” and “Yea, I don’t think this’ll work.” And Xiumin laughs as well and agrees, “I can’t I can’t I can’t.” At the end of the video, he takes one more stab at aegyo, this time a bit more toned down as he asks, “Call me baby?” mimicking the gesture of taking a phone call. Crime Scene 2 Watch the footage below. How do you think Xiumin did with his aegyo?

View the full article

Archived