Ha Ji Won Reveals the Magic Drink Behind Her Ageless Beauty

Ha Ji Won revealed the secret recipe behind her youthful beauty. On the episode of “Go Go with Unnie” aired on April 28, Ha Ji Won lets go of her title as an actress and approaches viewers as a normal woman living her life. “Go Go with Unnie” is a show in which the actress travels France and lives with native people, thus truly experiencing the real yet romantic life of the people. Ha Ji Won travels France with her older sister Jun Yoo Gyung, and the two cannot help but marvel at the beautiful scenery of Southern France. While preparing for their first dinner in France, Ha Ji Won skillfully makes honey lemon soju. Without a hint of doubt, she accurately adds in the right amount soju and honey, and even shows off her own tips to squeezing lemons. “Whenever I drink honey lemon soju, people around me always compliment my skin tone the next day,” she says. The female staffs, too, marvel at the taste of the beverage, proving that not only is it good for the skin but also super tasty as well. Source (1) See also: Ha Ji Won to Live Like a French Lady in First Own Reality Show

View the full article

Archived