Sean Is Embarrassed of Taking Wedding Photos With Blonde Hair

Jinusean's Sean revealed that he was embarrassed of taking his wedding photos with his radical blond hair. On April 28, he appeared with Jinu on "Park Myung Soo's Radio Show" as a guest and made the confession. While answering questions from listeners, one fan asked, "Why did you get married while having bright yellow hair?" In response, Sean joked, " I don't know what to say when my children ask me about it." However, he said he doesn't regret his choice. "This was during the photo shoot for the cover of our album 'Phone Number.' I had little choice back then because it was difficult to go back and forth from blonde to black hair," he explains. Park Myung Soo adds his own advice to the table, saying that Sean should tell his kids that he was trying to look cool for his wedding. Sean radio Source (1) See also Jinusean Say They Failed to Achieve 'All-Kill' Because of Park Jin Young

View the full article

Archived