The Chinese And Japanese Versions Of Won Bin

Guest huangmeixi

i dunno about chen kun

but i always thought wonbin and kimura takuya looked alike.

but IMO, not just because he's korean, but i think won bin is hotter. don't get me wrong, some japanese guys are hot, but just not as hot as wonbin.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sam chin

at first i thought won bin is takuya kimura in the movie 'friends'

but a friend of mine told me that he is a korean actor name won bin.. :)

Seriously? I think Takuya's skills are really good, but it kind of varies and I wasn't as impressed with his work as with Chen Kun's. But I think that's because the stuff that Chen Kun's been in has more depth. I was really impressed by his balance of comedy and seriousness in Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress.

Yes. I watched a LOT of Takuya dramas years back b/c my mom kept borrowing them, so i think i watched like 8 to 10 of his dramas, maybe even more. My first was Long Vacation, though his acting skills were still a bit raw in it. 空から降る一億の星was one of the best series he was in, although i didn't like the very constraining atmosphere. I only watched 2 to 3 of Chen Kun's works, so i'm not as familiar w/ Chen Kun as i'm with Takuya. But since Chinese dramas go to like 40 episodes, and Japanese ones are like 10 episodes, I guess it's kinda even....lol....

Guest luckycharm

There's some slight resemblance i guess

Haha but all 3 of them are hot in their own way (:

but i don't really know who chen kun is though lol

Guest tengteng

Takuya Kimura is hotness.

Won Bin is not too bad, but not my favourite type.

But Chen Kun definitely don't look like WB.

In my opinion, WB don't really look like TK.

I personally love Takuya Kimura... i'm a big fan of his... in my personally opinion Won bin is not at the same level as Takuya Kimura... don't get me wrong, I really like Won Bin... but i find that whenever there's a discussion about won bin... everyone seems to only see his looks... he's a good actor but Takuya and Chen are in different leagues...

Guest ellenpp

WON BIN is still number one. he cannot be replaced.

Totally agree! And, Won Bin's full-hearted performance gave life to every role he played! I think he connects with audience best.

Guest swtlilazn

wow. kim hee sun looks so gorgeous in that pic =I loLs...i think won bin looks the hottest when he has nice spiky hair ^^ i sorta c the similarities with chen and takuya but wonbin is still the best xD lols

Archived