The Chinese And Japanese Versions Of Won Bin

Guest huangmeixi

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DaBiNiE

yeah i think kimura looks alike Binnie when he was young bu noy now

and Chen Kun he dosent looks alike Binnie as all..

and Binnie is Hottest everrrrr

this is a korean celebrity site so people are going to go for wonbin, but i think takuya kimura is the best actor among the three, i've never been a big fan of wonbin's acting for some reason. as for looks, i'd say that they're all obviously very attractive people. i think wonbin and chen kun both look handsome...but in a generic way, especially wonbin.

Guest huangmeixi

the original is the best [= lol

Er, that'd be Chen Kun or Takuya Kimura since they were both born before Won Bin.

I consider it rude to said that Kimutaku looks like Won Bin, since he is older & been in the show business longer.

If anything, WB looks like him.

Yeah, sorry. I just said that because this is a Korean ent forum. If it were in a Chinese/Japanese one it'd be the other way around. I don't think Won Bin is better...actually he's the one I least respect out of the three. I do respect him, but not quite so much as the other two because they've accomplished a lot, lot more. The above comment made me realize that I shouldn't have worded it that way. Oh well.

this is a korean celebrity site so people are going to go for wonbin, but i think takuya kimura is the best actor among the three, i've never been a big fan of wonbin's acting for some reason. as for looks, i'd say that they're all obviously very attractive people. i think wonbin and chen kun both look handsome...but in a generic way, especially wonbin.

i agree. my rank of acting skills would be

1. takuya kimura

2. chen kun

3. won bin

i was really amazed at one drama takuya was in, it was a classic.

Guest huangmeixi

i agree. my rank of acting skills would be

1. takuya kimura

2. chen kun

3. won bin

i was really amazed at one drama takuya was in, it was a classic.

Seriously? I think Takuya's skills are really good, but it kind of varies and I wasn't as impressed with his work as with Chen Kun's. But I think that's because the stuff that Chen Kun's been in has more depth. I was really impressed by his balance of comedy and seriousness in Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress.

Guest Rachel Lee.

they have similar lips. they're all hot. but wonbin looks the freshest. chen kun is cute but his facial features don't seem as defined. & wonbin & takura kimura (?) have nicer eyes than chen.

Archived