FTISLAND’s Lee Hongki Dates a Lot for the Sake of Writing Lyrics?

On the April 20 broadcast of KBS 2TV’s “Hello Counselor,” a variety show that attempts to offer advice to people with a variety of concerns, FTISLAND’s Lee Hongki and Choi Jonghoon and Dalshabet’s Subin and Jiyul appear as guests. One of the concerns introduced on the show is from a woman whose boyfriend is completed occupied with work and seems uninterested in her despite their imminent wedding. On whether people have doubts like these even before dating, let alone marrying, someone, Choi Jonghoon shares, “I am the type to date seriously. I contemplate whether I should date [the person].” Lee Hongki, on the other hand, says, “I just date heedlessly. As a singer, you have to have a lot of experience in order to write lyrics.” Whose dating style do you vibe with more? Choi Jonghoon’s or Lee Hongki’s? Source (1) See also: FTISLAND’s Lee Hong Ki Responds Lightheartedly to Recent Dating Rumors FTISLAND’s Lee Hong Ki Says He Doesn’t Avoid Dating Since It’s FNC’s Job to Block Rumors FTISLAND’s Lee Hongki Wows with an Amazing Performance on “King of Mask Singer”

View the full article

Archived