EXO's "Call Me Baby" Charts on Billboard Canadian Hot 100

EXO's new title song "Call Me Baby" continues to skyrocket in both domestic and global music charts. On April 20, K-Twon, the K-pop column in the Billboard online magazine, announced, "EXO's new song 'Call Me Baby' debuts at no.98 in the Billboard Canadian Hot 100...for the ranking dated April 25, 2015." It added that the track "sold 200 copies while earning 230,000 streams in the territory." Billboard went on to say, "EXO continues setting chart milestones with their latest release." With their second full-length album, the group was also ranked no. 95 in the US Billboard 200. Meanwhile, EXO has a total of 11 first-place wins with "Call Me Baby" in various music shows so far, proving their immense popularity among other groups. Source (1)(2) See also: EXO Tops Charts All Over Asia with Comeback Album “EXODUS” EXO’s “Call Me Baby” MV Records 10 Million Views in a Week EXO Lands 11th Music Show Win with “Inkigayo” Triple Crown for “Call Me Baby”  

View the full article

Archived