Kim Hee Sun Talks About Having a Love Interest 16 Years Younger Than Her on "Angry Mom"

On April 21, at a press event for the drama "Angry Mom," Kim Hee Sun talks about what it's like to be paired with a co-star that's sixteen years her junior. Kim Hee Sun stars in the show as a mom who goes back to high school in order to defend her daughter against school bullies. Her character's love interest is a guy in her daughter's class, who is played by Ji Soo. Kim Hee Sun was born in 1977, while Ji Soo was born in 1993. When asked about her love interest and their age difference, Kim Hee Sun laughs and says, "I'm sorry. We have more chemistry than I'd imagined." "I'm living vicariously through the drama," she admits. "I had no idea he'd be so kind to me." She then says, "I'm curious to see what happens when my character's identity is revealed soon." "Angry Mom"'s next episode will air on April 22. You can watch it here. Source (1) See also: This Is What Happens When 38-Year-Old Kim Hee Sun Goes to High School in “Angry Mom” Kim Hee Sun Shares that “Angry Mom” “Doesn’t Feel Like Someone Else’s Story” Kim Hee Sun Comments on Tight Fit of Current School Uniforms

View the full article

Archived