Jung Hyung Don Calls D.O a Fashion Terrorist

EXO's D.O is known for his all-black styling between his fans, and Jung Hyung Don poked fun at this by calling him a fashion terrorist. On the episode of MBC’s “Infinity Challenge” aired on April 18, the last episode of the Sixth Man Project is shown. While on the hunt for a fashion terrorist guest to bring back to the studio, Jung Hyung Don and Gwanghee spot EXO. Jung Hyung Don walks up to the members, who are wearing their personal casual clothes, and offers, “I will change your fashion style.” Chanyeol honestly says, “I am wearing the clothes I slept in,” while Suho proudly claims, “Girls dig my fashion style.” However, he becomes the subject of teasing as others say, “Don’t you wear that to hit on girls? Are you off to work in an office?” Once Jung Hyung Don spots D.O, who is standing outside of the camera’s view in all black clothing, he says, “That’s terrible. Are you a shadow,” and points the young singer out as a fashion terrorist. Even the members join in, exposing, “D.O. is always in all black. Even his underwear is black.” Gwanghee, on the other hand, takes D.O’s side by saying, “He’s an actor these days, so tone down the criticism.” d.o infinity challenge Watch the video clip below! Source (1) See also: And the Sixth Man of Infinity Challenge Is….?

View the full article

Archived