Yoon Eun Hye Discusses Track Record of Sending Male Co-Stars to the Military

Actress Yoon Eun Hye discussed the strange fact that all of her male co-stars begin their military service after working with her during an interview on MBC’s “Section TV.”

In her first appearance on the show since her work on the 2012 MBC drama “I Miss You,” the actress expressed her happiness with returning, saying, “It’s been too long.”

Then, while discussing “I Miss You” co-star Yoo Seung Ho, Yoon Eun Hye said, “He was quite mischievous and childish back then. I thought he would mature a bit after he finished his military service, but he actually cried when he was discharged,” she said jokingly.

“I knew he would be going to the military,” she continued. “When he said, ‘I’ll be going after filming is over,’ I told him, ‘What’s the matter with you? Don’t turn me into a actress who sends men to the military again,'” she said, laughing. “Gong Yoo, Joo Ji Hoon, and Yoon Seung Ho all went to the military after working on projects with me,” she added.

yooneunhye

Meanwhile, “Section TV” is a weekly entertainment news program that discusses hot issues within the entertainment industry. It airs every Sunday at 3:45 p.m.

Sources: (1)(2)

See also:

Yoon Eun Hye Is an Ethereal Forest Fairy for Vogue

View the full article

Archived