Block B’s Zico and Kim So Hyun Step Down as “Music Core” MCs

Block B’s Zico and actress Kim So Hyun have officially stepped down from their “Music Core” MC posts, making this week’s broadcast their very last. At the end of the April 18 live broadcast of MBC’s “Show! Music Core,” Zico and Kim So Hyun shared their final thoughts on leaving their MC positions. The Block B member expressed, “I was so happy for the past eight months being able to work with such great writers, producer, and staff members. As I had a lot of shortcomings, the disappointment [about leaving] is that much greater. I will come back again as an artist with good songs. Please show a lot of love.” Kim So Hyun also shared, “It was really an honor to have been with the show for two years. Please continue to love ‘Music Core’ in the future. I will also show a better side. Thank you to [SHINee's] Minho oppa, the writers, and the producer.” Are you sad to see them leave? Source (1)

View the full article

Archived