Shinhwa's Kim Dong Wan Enjoys His Last Mountain Biking Trip before Surgery

Shinhwa's Kim Dong Wan revealed the reason why he is so into extreme sports. On April 17, Kim Dong Wan reappeared on MBC's "I Live Alone" and showed himself enjoying another hobby: mountain biking. On the episode, Kim Dong Wan goes shopping for a mountain bike. In the past, he went mountain biking in Canada and hurt himself. He now needs another surgery to remove the metal rod, and so he will not be able to participate in extreme sports for a while. Before his surgery, Kim Dong Wan decides to go on one last mountain biking trip. With a safety helmet on securely, he enjoys the thrilling ride on a mountain trail. Kim Dong Wan 2 Afterwards in the interview, Kim Dong Wan says, "I do get scared. But I enjoy that feeling of being scared." He added, "When I was in my 20s, I used to ride bikes a lot. When I gave up biking, I really got into extreme sports. When I go up the mountain and back down, I don't even feel tired. I feel like I could fly." Meanwhile, MBC's "I Live Alone" airs every Friday at 11:15 p.m. KST. Source (1) See also:

View the full article

Archived