ZE:A's Kwanghee Clears Up Rumors About Him Dating His Fans

On April 15, ZE:A's Kwanghee came on "Radio Star" and cleared up rumors about him dating his fans, saying, "It's not me."

On the show, Kwanghee explains, "'flirting' is a nicer way of saying it, but there were rumors that I was high on sexual desires and was having intimate relations with my fans."

"Actually, I wanted a rumor spread about me. Tabloids only target top stars, don't they?" Kwanghee confesses, and continues, "I was in Japan when I started getting all these text messages. When people told me that tabloids were onto me, I felt happy but pretended to be mad. But then I read about me being in a relationship with a fan and getting slapped in the face by my boss."

"I also went on my fan-site because I was worried, but I saw comments like 'Kwanghee doesn't even have saseang fans. Fans don't even go to open-studio recordings for him.' It turns out it wasn't me but someone else, and the information just got misinterpreted," Kwanghee explains, and laughs.

kwanghee radio star 2

Source (1) See also: Did ZE:A’s Kwanghee Accidentally Admit He’s Currently Dating?

View the full article

Archived