EXO Share about Their School Days in Adorable Uniforms for IVYclub S/S 2015 Campaign

On April 14, school uniform brand IVYclub released a behind-the-scenes interview with boy band EXO for their S/S 2015 campaign. During the interview, they talk about their school days and exude their boyish charms in colorful school uniforms consisting of pastel tops and khaki bottoms. D.O shares, “I was the quiet one in the classroom, the one that didn’t misbehave and listened to the teacher well. Like a model student, I [had a good attendance record].” On what comes to mind most when he thinks about his school days, Chanyeol answers, “The school uniforms and the classroom. I really miss that period of studying together and running around and playing together.” EXO He also reveals which part of his uniform he cared about a lot as a student, “All things considered, I think I cared a lot about my shoes and backpack because while everyone’s uniforms are the same, you could make a point about your unique style with things like shoes and backpacks.” Chen says he highly recommends that current students go on a trip together, “After time passes and you reunite with those friends, you can talk about [that trip]. A lot of ‘Back then you were like that’ stories come up. I definitely recommend going on a trip.” Suho shares, “I really liked literature courses. It involves reading a book and answering questions. How enjoyable is that? My least favorite class was math. Honestly, it was very complicated and would make me a little sleepy. I didn’t therefore sleep, but I think it was a class that made it hard to focus.” EXOBaekhyun chooses rock band Buzz’s “Coward” as his favorite song from his school days and sings a short line from the song. He also mentions SG Wannabe as a group that he and his peers listened to a lot. See the full interview: See also: EXO’s Suho and Kai Didn’t Like D.O’s First Impression? Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Chen Apologize to Fellow EXO Members on “Hello Counselor” EXO Continues Music Show Winning Streak on Music Core

View the full article

Archived