Secret’s Han Sunhwa Wants to Work with Kang Ha Neul in the Future

In a new pictorial and interview with bnt International, Secret’s Han Sunhwa takes on four different concepts, ranging from casual day looks to sultry evening wear. Han Sunhwa bnt International16Han Sunhwa During the corresponding interview, Han Sunhwa talks about starring in her first weekend drama, “Rosy Lovers,” which wrapped up its last episode on April 12 with an impressive 26.4 percent national viewership rating. “At the beginning [the experience] was dazzling and new. Because I was acting with top sunbaes (seniors), it was a time during which I learned a lot. It was especially nice because my mother told me for the first time that she is proud of me.” Han Sunhwa bnt International2Han Sunhwa bnt International6Han Sunhwa bnt InternationalHan Sunhwa The singer-actress also shares about working with Jung Bo Suk, who plays her father in the drama, “To be honest, while acting there were times when I disliked him. But after a certain moment, I began to feel a sad bitterness as if he was my real father.” Han Sunhwa bnt International14Han Sunhwa bnt International12Han Sunhwa With regards to what kind of roles she would like to take on in the future, Han Sunhwa says shyly, “I want to play a bright character. I recently watched the movie ‘Twenty’ and found Kang Ha Neul charming. I would like to act with Kang Ha Neul.” But as her ideal type, Han Sunhwa chooses Kang Ha Neul’s co-star in “Twenty,” Kim Woobin. “I don’t have a fixed [ideal type]. but I like someone who is like a friend,” she says. Would you like to see Han Sunhwa and Kang Ha Neul in a drama or movie together? Han Sunhwa bnt International13Han Sunhwa bnt International5Han Sunhwa Source (1) See also: ZE:A’s Kwanghee Gets Jealous Over Ex-Virtual Wife Han Sun Hwa’s Drama Relationship with Lee Jang Woo? Secret’s Sunhwa Reveals the Stress She Endured While Becoming an Actress in Latest Interview for Cosmopolitan

View the full article

Archived