Jaurim's Kim Yoon Ah Is Back in the Studio; Possibly for Solo Album

Korean rock band Jaurim's vocalist Kim Yoon Ah is currently working on a new project, and rumor has it that it is her promised upcoming solo album! Kim Yoon Ah posted a photo of herself on her Instagram on April 13 with the caption, "Working in the studio on a special project." jaurim kim yoon ah She tweeted in February with a special announcement: "I've full-out started working on a solo album. I'm planning on doing a lot of fun things starting this year with all the energy I charged up in 2014." She had announced in 2014 that her contract had expired with her label, and also mentioned at the time that she was considering the possibility of a solo album. While it has not been confirmed that the iconic singer is currently working on her solo album, fans will surely be thrilled by whatever this "special project" turns out to be! Source (1) See also: Jaurim’s Kim Yoon Ah Clears Up Rumors About Her Health

View the full article

Archived