Kim Won Joon’s Ideal Type Is Yoo Jae Suk?

In a new pictorial with bnt International, singer-actor Kim Won Joon shows his various charms, from boyish to charismatic to playful. In the corresponding interview, Kim Won Joon describes his ideal type as a female version of Yoo Jae Suk, who is known to be an longtime close friend of his, “To be honest, I don’t have a fixed ideal type, but in terms of personality, a female Yoo Jae Suk? As you know, it’s not the time for me to be picky.” bnt internationalbnt international He continues, “Others think I haven’t married yet because I have high standards, but that’s not the case at all for me. I like someone who makes me comfortable. To put it in a more embellished way, I want someone who can love even my shortcomings.” bnt internationalbnt international When asked whether he has any stories from his college days with Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Won Joon replies, “Yoo Jae Suk was already a star among the students at that time." He added that he think's Yoo Jae Suk's ability to make others comfortable is his biggest strength as well as the biggest thing he wants to learn from him. bnt international Source (1) See also: Lee Kwang Soo Shares Why He Looks Up to Yoo Jae Suk the Most Kim Won Joon: “I’ve Dated a Fan Before in the Past” Kim Won Joon Asks Park So Hyun to Be His Girlfriend

View the full article

Archived