Park Eun Ji Says She’s a Victim of Clara's Famous Leggings Pitch

On the April 8 broadcast of TV Chosun’s “Powerful Opponents,” the show’s panel of talking heads discusses Clara’s ongoing legal dispute with management agency Polaris Entertainment. When Clara’s famous leggings baseball pitch is brought up during the discussion, television personality Park Eun Ji says, “I am a victim of Clara’s pitch.” She explains, “In the past, you had to do a ceremonial pitch at a pro baseball [game] to become an issue. I wanted to do it right, so I received training from a teacher who used to be a baseball player.” Clara Park Eun Ji says that through her hard work she was able to perfect her pitch which consisted of kicking her leg straight into the air before throwing the ball. She expected her name to top portal site searches after the pitch, but the web was silent. She says that it was because just the day before, Clara had received an explosive response for her striped leggings pitch, “I practiced for a month, but Clara’s pitch’s had spread all over the Internet.” Source (1) See also: Clara Does a Parody of Her Sexy Ceremonial First Pitch! Clara Does Her Sexy Ceremonial Pitch for “SNL Korea”

View the full article

Archived