Lee Chun Hee Is a Handsome Handyman for Nylon Magazine

Actor Lee Chun Hee showed his more manly side in a fashion pictorial for Nylon Magazine.

In the photos for the April issue of Nylon, Lee Chun Hee modeled earth-toned clothes, including a trendy camouflage jacket for a casual look. In the "work shop in the cabin" setting, Lee Chun Hee looks like a masculine handyman who is ready to fix anything.

lee chun hee

Along with the photo shoot, the actor shared his thoughts about his life philosophy in an interview. He said, "I realized I want to go slowly on the path that I want. I decided I wanted to live ten years slowly, as if to lower my age by ten years. Because of that I realized that I had done and have many things."

He added, "Now I live comfortably in my own time. It's slow, but not lazy."

lee chun hee

The actor who is also a husband and a father may choose his life to move more slowly, but he still has much he wants to do. "I want to discover new hobbies and enjoy my life."

lee chun hee

View the full article

Archived