[[because we may meet again..]]

Guest orange&kiwie;

Guest orange&kiwie;
keke
Hi :3 I've been around Soompi for a while and I really like the singing section >_< And So.. I wanted to join haha. I'm not a good singer, I just like to sing, but I like to hear comments on my singing O.o So My sister and I, we sang Mou Ichido Kimi Ni Aitai from Mikuni Shimokawa >_< It's a really great song. My sister has a really nice voiice, please listen >_< some parts are just bleh :PDonna ni tooku - hanarete itte mo.. Here's the lyrics sayonara wa itsumo kyuuni soyokaze no youni yattekuru sukoshi tsuyogaru kimi no egao ni namida koboreta hi kitto kimi wa kyou no hi mo massugu ai can't reada wo miteru kaze ga fuku ano oka ni saita himawari no youni donna ni tooku hanarete ite mo kono utakoe ga kimi ni todoku youni namida ga zutto tomaranai yoru kimi no mado wo terasu tsuki ni naritai mata kanarazu aeru to sou omou kara... kimi no atatakai tenohira sashidai can't reada te wo tsutsunda watashi, kei can't reade wasurenai kara ano yasashii hibi deatta wake mo wakareta wake mo ima wa kokoro no naka tsuyoku daite shinjiteiru yo negatteiru yo kimi ga itsuka no yume ni todoku youni aa mou ichido kimi ni aitai naa ... yuudachi no ato machichuu ga kireini mieru nara kitto namida no kazu dake hito wa KIREI ni naru hitori hitori ni yuku basho ga aru sono basho de mou ichido deau youni... donna ni tooku hanarete ite mo kono utakoe ga kimi ni todoku youni namida ga zutto tomaranai yoru kimi no mado wo terasu tsuki ni naritai mata kanarazu aeru to sou omou kara...
Guest renacheeboo

Awwww~ >__< both of your guys' voices are so cuteee ! <3 It sounds like a lullaby . :] Very cute . <3

edit // For advice , I don't have much . @__@; I'm just a fellow listener . ;__; ...I can just say you sang well , except for a few "pops" here and there . <- Not quite sure what they're called . xD

Guest Sakura Li

OMG!! You two have such sweet voices! Not only that but both of you can sing and don't listen to anyone else that says otherwise!

There was only one note that was a little under the right pitch but that probably was the first time that happened. Who sang the first half and who sang the second?

Oh and about the pops, it's your mic. At first I thought you were alittle too close to your mic but now I think if you decided to keep singing and recording to buy a new clearer one. It bothered me hearing all the sudden gush of air hitting the mic but it wasn't too bad. XD

Pronounciation was AWESOME! ^^

You guys can sing! Thanks so much for sharing! It was beyond cute. XD

Guest orange&kiwie;

keke; i never thought someone would actually listen to our singing, thank you so muuch ^^

I sang the first half, my sister the other one. Although we're twins, we really don't have the same voice >_< I kind of messed up in a few places :P

yeah, the pops is the mic. it bothers me so much =.= i'm waiting for x-mas to buy a new one, maybe.

Guest juki_love

it's great~~ i like both your sister's and your voice^^~ it's sooo cute

i wanna HUG YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha sorry ><.. both voices give off that effect^^~ and it helps that you can both sing well==

you guys sound young~~ i feel old x__x

and since hmaster is commenting then it's obviously good ++

Guest fantasiimaker

Hehe at least you sang it for REAL, unlike..that person <__<;

You two sound very cute ^^ Maybe a little more use of dynamics is needed. Sometimes you sound a bit too soft. (esp in the chorus) Nicely done overall!

Hahah juki^ I feel old too .__.

Guest conversebunny

I love both of your very very cute voices!! <3 and who says you're not a good singer? you are!!!! this is a wonderful song, great job you two, and I look forward to more of your posts! :D

xD I can't believe I missed that poser <_<

You're not good at singing? :blink: Psh...no.

You have such cute voices! Very anime-like :lol: I wanna hug you too!! xD

It's a very pretty song. I can't wait to hear you and your sister again!

Archived