[taiwan Drama] 靚女郎 Beauty Lady

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

JOELLE LU, AMBROSE XU, TING TING, GUO DING WEN, ZHANG SHAN WEI

beautylady.jpg

I Like For You To Be Still…

I like for you to be still: it is as though you were absent,

and you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you.

It seems as though your eyes had flown away, and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth.

As all things are filled with my soul,

you emerge from the things, filled with my soul.

You are like my soul, a butterfly of dream. You are like the word Melancholy.

I like for you to be still, and you seem far away.

It sounds as though you were lamenting, a butterfly cooing like a dove.

And you hear me from far away, and my voice does not read you:

Let me come to be still in your silence.

And let me talk to you with your silence,

that is bright as a lamp, simple as a ring,

You are like the night, with its stillness and constellations.

Your silence is that of a star, as remote and candid.

I like for you to be still, it is as though you were absent,

distant and full of sorrow as though you had died.

One word then, one smile, is enough.

And I am happy, happy that it's not true.

--- Pablo Neruda's Twenty Love Poems and a Song of Despair. I Like For You To Be Still

Everything is like this, one accident causes an unexpected meeting and a separation, but before the separation, there is always a story that will happen, this story begins from this: an accident.

In a tranquil city, Yue Shan is sitting at a street corner and drawing a picture of this tranquility when all of a sudden loud shrieking cries break out in the air. A car hastily screeches by, dashing towards the crowd of people in the market. Sitting inside a café shop, Qiao Li seems to feel an urgent crisis coming on. She picks up her bag and runs toward the entrance of the door. Heng Feng, who is being watched over by lots of black suited guys, just happens to be heading toward the shop at this moment and they both brush pass each other. At the corner of the street, suddenly comes the sound of Yue Shan's scream.

Xu Dong, who is inside the car, disregards Yue Shan's screams and drives toward Qiao Li's direction. Han Wen immediately pulls Yue Shan out of the way and this is how a chaotic situation begins. Ke Yin, who was together with Qiao Li, runs out from the café shop and finds two police officers, Li Zhen and Meng Nan, to help out. However, Qiao Li has already forced Heng Feng into a car to drive away. Even though Han Wen was quick enough to save Ke Yin, who almost got hit, but he wasn't able to stop Heng Feng from being abducted. Until this moment, none of them knew that they will meet again at First Institute. After the whole group of black suited guys chases after Heng Feng and the car that was madly dashing forward left, the city was back to being peaceful again.

Under the arrangements of his father, Han Wen has been sent up to the mountains to live in order to strengthen his health. He has been able to maintain his honest heart, which is rare in this age and time. Starting when he arrives at First Institute to teach along with Yue Shan, he slowly starts to come into contact with his own feelings bit by bit. However, the long-time "purity" upbringing that he has had causes him to be filled with doubt and helplessness toward his own feelings and causes him to be unable to express the feelings deep within his heart. As for the outgoing Yue Shan, even though she has spent lots of years in the city already, yet she has never cherished a man's feelings before. Faced with Han Wen, there seems to be some feelings and concern. She wants to depend on him but is afraid that once she gets used to it, then she won't be able to face living alone again. Under these developing ambiguous feelings, they both start to slowly use their own ways to get accustomed to each other's existence. Until the appearance of Han Wen's father, Wang Lei, who requested that Yue Shan make the most important wish that he has in his life come true.

Ke Yin and Qiao Li, both are students that are studying at First Institute. One is filled with dreams and fantasies towards love. After the UPS car accident and being saved by Han Wen, Ke Yin has a secret crush on him. The other is filled with desperation and hopelessness towards love and not easy to approach. Qiao Li has had a young girl's life at one time. The bad thing is that her heart is too naïve. She always wants to keep all the perfect and beloved moments, yet she would get injured really badly by the reality of things. Da Wei's death is really hard on her and causes a layer of shadow to cover up her youthfulness. Since then, she has used a carefree attitude to conceal the desires and wishes within her heart.

Heng Feng, due to his father, Du Nan's identity with smuggling art products, lives in a life of continuous loses and changes. He has never dared to cherish a person or any one thing. Until he meets Qiao Li, who has the same attitude as himself and aroused his interest in her. Two young people who both wishes to possess and yet are afraid, seems to be able to soothe each other's wounds. But there are still many tests that are awaiting them ahead: One is Jin Xu Dong, who is waiting for Qiao Li to find him and take him home, another is Li Zhen and Meng Nan, who are undercover police officers sent by the police bureau to watch over Heng Feng and to arrest Du Nan.

Even though Li Zhen and Meng Nan are sent to watch over Heng Feng, yet they gradually develop into a friendship relationship. Returning back to campus life brings new experiences to Li Zhen and Meng Nan. They experience for themselves that the most important thing in life is love and being loved. When Li Zhen feels that the love that Ke Xin has for Han Wen is not just a simple puppy love but is from a fondness that stems from her heart, he changes his usual ridiculing attitude.

However, all love is the same thing. When it first starts sprouting, if it wasn't given the appropriate amount of nutrients, then it wouldn't be able to bloom glittering flowers. This logic is easy to understand, but the blindness of a deep love often causes each pair of lovers to miss out on the times when each other would fall in love. Yue Shan accepts Han Wen's father's proposal and wants to take this opportunity to find out Han Wen's feelings for her but the plan goes bad and brings about jealousies and suspicions. Qiao Li purposely treated Heng Feng with indifference, yet this leads to Heng Feng's deepest desire to possess her. In addition, with Xu Dong's pursuit, the distance between Qiao Li and Heng Feng, which seems to have gotten closer, at the same time, grows further apart. As for Ke Yin, she is trying her best to make her own love life work, but in the end, falling in love is not just one person's matter. If the other party is unable to feel your feelings and wishes, then all your hard work is useless. "Beauty Lady" represents the determination of a person to love in the way that he/she is worthy to be loved. Liking a person, the important thing is not to force or possess that person and not whether that person has kissed you or not - the important thing lies in your attitude when you are facing that person!

SOURCE : 靚女郎

靚女郎

靚女郎

靚女郎

Archived