[variety] Nal Ah Ra Shoot - Dori

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest makemyday

Does anyone have 12.18.05 on well anything works for me. but just to tell yu I hate MU the most.lololol

EDIT

will put up episode for download soon :)

^ damn. I do love you! thanks your the best. Do you think you can pm me the link and take it off. I cant download anything right now. Because of my brother....and I dont want it to get blocked. do u hink it wil.... but u dont have to do it... thanksss!

SungWoo was HILARIOUS!

He was too scared to get the blood test, and when he had to get it, he was about to cry, he covered his eyes, and after he got it, the look on his face was priceless. It was like "What the hell? O.o" kind of look. HAHAHAH. I keep replaying the scene. XD

^ haha! only one who cried was suengkwon. but he was cuteee when he cired. it seemed like one of those im crying cause im scared not because it hurts" cry. hahaha but i liked how first suengwoo was the brave one and went in first then suengkwon was the brave one and got it first...

I miss hyunjoon

oh...they'r alll soo cute

this show reminds of god's yugailigi or whateva

the little junmin was sooooo adorable 2, but he was only like a few months whe the show started

shootdori boys and girl are alll sooo cute

i love taehoon the most.... :P

i hope no more little angels'll leave the show until the end....hyeonjun was sooo cute..sigh*

Archived