• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest makemyday

hyunwoo is DANG cute in this episode.

i love him.

haha jiwoo may not be the best at soccer

but oh my goodness, she says the funniest things sometimes

haha this episode..

it was cute when taehoon and hyunwoo were holding hands when they were introducing the other team :)

hi- just me again. I got the HQs (2 parts) for #12 ready in my cb now. enjoy! :D

FC51.jpg

*credit me for these cuts

Those are some brave little kids, when they were taking their physicals (?) & getting shots (or was that blood tests?). I don't think i could look at the needle like that. :crazy: Especially the little ones Seung Kwon & Sung Woo, even if they did cry a little, they were such cute little troopers. And how cool is that---they've got their own "Shoot Dori Dome"!!! Cool. :P

Guest YEHJIN.

ahhaa i'm so glad to see a thread on this!

i just happened to watch heroine 6 (cause micky & yunho was on it) and i watched this.. and it was just SOOOO cute. i want ALL those little children to be MY children xD they're adorable!!!!

it was SO cute when they sang sarangseuroweh when kim jong gook was singing it.. they are SO SO cute. xD can't stop from saying it!

Archived