[variety] Nal Ah Ra Shoot - Dori

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kalena

^That clip is the last one on the first page of my cb. :)

Got the HQ cuts of #10 loaded, so they're ready to go now. I say "they" because it had to be in two parts again...sorry 'bout that! It was another case of when i put 'em together, the words ran ahead of the lips. <_<:lol: Anyways, enjoy! :P

FC43.jpgFC40.jpg

FC39.jpgFC42.jpg

Guest Kalena

^ hee! thanks & you're welcomed. :lol:

hey, but if any techie out there should join 'em together & get the sound to match the action, please let me

know how to do it. :D

Have you ever seen a cuter soccer player than Seung Woo playing with his white tiger hat on?!?! garsh, i just luv his smiley face. yeah, him and Seung Kwon's buddy-ship is just adorable. :P

jess89: i'll try to re-up #1 soon, but i'm gonna get #5 re-upped first.

**Edit: Just finished re-upping ep. 5 into my cb. Get it while it's there now, if you missed it the first time around.

It's the one with Kim Jong Kuk and Jo Hye Ryun in those unforgettable cow outfits. :lol:

FC6.jpgFC5.jpg

Guest fakeplastictrees

lol this episode was cute. naked shootdori O_O

i cracked up so much when taeyun saw seungjun and she goes "UNG DUNG EEH!"

HAHAHAyeah!

&i felt sorry for jiwoo because it seemed like she wanted to go and play with them T_____T<3

Guest kpgrl4u2nv

I'M ADDICTED! THESE KIDS ARE SO KYOOTE!!! CAN SOMEONE PLS UPLOAD EPISODE 9 IN EITHER YSI OR MU??? THANKS SO MUCH!!

here pic from their xmas party .. awww.w.w. kid all so cute ..

22.jpg

21.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

awww.w.w.. kjk oppa and kjm .. cute too hihihih

credit kimjongkook.kr

the xmas party was just so adorable!! =] i was smiling and cracking up the whole time. and omgsh sungwoo and seunggwun in their nice suits was so cuteee~ i was like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh num giyuhwoh!! hehe =] (its means theyre so cute) and the three singing minho, hyunwoo, and taehoon was cute too. i think seungjun wanted to sing too ,but he seemed a little shy, but he wasnt as into it as the others... i think... but nonetheless whenever he smiled it made me smile too just like the others. ahahaha they can tell the difference b/w santa and... humans...? lol~

Guest humbug12

hahaha....have to love seungkwon not smiling in that christmas picture.

thank you so much lilshinhwafreak for uploading. :o

Guest fakeplastictrees

here pic from their xmas party .. awww.w.w. kid all so cute ..

21.jpg

what's that on seungkwon(?)'s back?

the white thing :x

Archived