[variety] Nal Ah Ra Shoot - Dori

Guest gakvinandrewz

Yeah sorry I haven't been posting that much, you know how it is when you get busy.

Shoot Dori wasn't on last week, what's goin on? Is it beacuse of the olympic games (Which by the way the opening ceremony was just ok, it wasnt that great)

I wish they get to do what the last SD and dream team did, travel to another country and go against the local teams there, if they do, I'm betting they'll go to China cause of the olympics.

Looks like SD4 is looking great, I'm just really worried about daehyun, shoot dori's gonna have problems if they go against a tough team and figures out their attacking plan. Kamdok (did I get that right, kamdok - coach?) should really have a one on one session with him or at least get a back-up goalie like the last 2 SDs.

But anyway, I hope shoot dori shows this week, *sniff *sniff I miss them *tear :tears:

And for the Olympics, GO AUSTRALIA!!!! hehehe

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey kirra~! yeah its been so long.. i was out of town & didnt have a computer so yeah.. but now im back.

except SHOOTDORI ISNT BACK :(

i dont have episode 14-16 .. bummer. but if u have it can u upload it?! i would love u forev :D

but yeah hopefully they'll show it this weeeeeeeeeeeeek. i miss these kids.

Guest samfcpark

hey kirra! ive been watching shoot dori since season 1 but havent been able to watch shoot dori IV from ep 12 do you think you can reupload or send it to me by any way?

id appreciate it SO much i wanna see taesuk score cause i heard he scores mad goals in those eps!

hes my fav lol.

jhoy29 I dont think you are allowed to ask for any links for reupload here.

so might wanna edit it later *especially since u PWN the page*

well, gonna PM u now bout the link XD

and gakvin, no D: its not dis week iono why.

i was waiting too . gahhhhhh i hope it wont just end like that without no explanation

thou so much i love olympics but i would ransack the building if they no longer air shootdori cause the ratings went down after olympics D:

and sam, ohh. i see. XD ROFL my bad i didnt see it >.<

i will send u the link soon XD

Guest gakvinandrewz

Actually it was on this week and I just finished watching it, hooray!

I don't wanna give out to much info so that people can still watch it with suspence, but the main thing about this week's episode is:

TAESUKIE'S BDAY PARTY! YAY!

I wish I was given one of those party invites :rolleyes:

But anywayz, Happy Birthday Taesukie and I hope your wish will come true - to meet me lol joking.

Guest gakvinandrewz

Episode 22 is on Kalena's Clubbox, double check it's still there, that's where I got it from. If you can't get it, just msg me back, good luck :)

Oops nevermind, I should really read the whole msg first b4 replying hehehe

Guest samfcpark

taesuk freaking owned in eps 12 and 13.

i loved when jin won scored two goals and his face

expressions were just priceless haha, he didnt know how to react hahaha

Guest gakvinandrewz

sorry for that...just wondering where to get a copy of season one...:) peace!

Just go to Kalena85's clubbox, she's got it all

i loved when jin won scored two goals and his face

expressions were just priceless haha, he didnt know how to react hahaha

8D hahahaha yeah. he became really aggressive afterwards.

wait till u see how many coaches he has 8D hahahahaha

and gakvin yeah. hahahahaha.

8D i found it, the other day i was just too 8X n missed it.

still dling D; the clubbox is running low for me these days.

Guest samfcpark

i personally think edward would be an awesome midfielder because

hes so pwnage at dribbling past everyone. i would leave defense to

dong sun, the younger twin, seems like hes always their to just give

the extra kick to clear the ball.

=]

i personally think edward would be an awesome midfielder because

hes so pwnage at dribbling past everyone. i would leave defense to

dong sun, the younger twin, seems like hes always their to just give

the extra kick to clear the ball.

=]

yeah the younger twin is good at predicting where the ball is gonna go,

but he seems to lack of confidence a lot of times,

and need 2 second to prepare his kick each time causing many opponents to be able to steal easily at times,

so imo the defense still needs edward cause he reacts quick and runs pretty fast (except the fact that he keeps falling down XD),

and midfield has taesukie as left wing n junsukie left wing (both too aggressive and greedy to pass) iono. just my opinion XD

hahahahaha

special comment for daehyun. he should be trained to never leave the box. D:

several times he just look at the ball and try to chase it, forgetting that he needs to keep the friggin ball away from the goal"

what happen to his last time self? D: i was really impressed at his skills last time but now.. o.0

and AW. D: they lost against OL Park FC. D: but its pretty unfair that they have older ppl in there. D:

LOL at the goalie who said " 8 yrs old.. ah. no. 7 yrs old" why do they have to make small kids lie?

*why do taesukie n junsukie have alot of connections by the way? Anyone know which team they are in right now other than shootdori?*

and LOL at the MC says "Lee Kangin.. ah.. Lee JeeMin" XD

Guest samfcpark

yeah i guess your right.

taesuk always has sick passes but yeah he doesnt really pass

but i still think oobin is the biggest ball hog, unless hes stuck at the corners

then he passes. and the only reason he scores so much is cause he gives

an extra kick to the balls already going in so it counts as his. joon suk would have

so many more goals if oobin wasnt being a soccer jew.

and i LOVE jin won now hes so funny and good. and wow he has three soccer coaches

i guess his dad wants his son to look good on tv and its working. i LOVE how the terminator

song goes on when he steps on the field hahah. i hate ga yun. she should just quit... no offense, she just

doesnt care. and little san hes been doing pretty well. haha taesuks bday party =].

can someone answer this question? am i the only person that finds that taesuk and his dad

not "close" ?? hes never at his games like san's dad and doesnt really talk to him.

Guest gakvinandrewz

Ok my turn :), let me see if I can answer some of your questions shall we

Daehyun never had that much practice, most of the time the ball is on their offensive side. Therefore lack of practice means lack of goalkeeping skills, the only way shoot dori defense gonna get any practice is for the coach to split up the main three players, Taesukie, Oobinie and Junsukie. And well this week, coach tried to do just that, but it seems to have backfired on shoot dori. Yes they lost again, this time to a better team, Jeju FC (home of Kim Taesoo). Sangchul tried to give the defense a bit of practice, but I think he underestimated their opponents and thrown shoot dori to the deep end when he kept all three key players out of the first quarter. Oh well, at least now they know what to do.

As for Taesuk and Junsuk, no they're not in the same team together, Junsuk and Oobin are both in Goal Club, Edward and Sannie are in the same club as well (sorry forgot the name of it), the twins are in the same team as Seungkwon and Sungwoo. Unfortunately I don't know where Taesuk is being trained, most likely in Seoul FC junior division or something (I dont know).

Kim San's Dad is probably the only dad that I've seen support his kid in shoot dori, the other kids I've only seen their mom supporters. So I'd say Taesuk's dad is not the only person who doesn't come to the games, the rest of the shoot dori kids (all seasons), I have never seen their dads as well, except for Kim San.

Well another week gone and another loss. Like I said to a stronger team, the Jeju Angels, I don't about you guys but Jeju FC seems to produce some good players every year. And after the game, we see profile updates of 3 players, does this mean shoot dori 4's ending? Nooooooooo! I was enjoying watching this team, well we'll just find out next week then.

Ti'll next week, CYA! :D

Archived