[variety] Nal Ah Ra Shoot - Dori

Guest aznchocol8luver

^^^ ur not the only one..

a 15 years old grl fallin in luv wif a 7 years old.. haha

i luv seung joon n tae hoon!!!~~ plus they are best friends!!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

todays ep was so cute!

when all the people were chasing after the team at the amusement park

pretty smart for all the parents to make sure the kids dont watch themselves on TV

they would get pretty bigheaded. ^_^

i cant wait for next weeks.

hahaha hyunwoo on the roller coaster was funny.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Guest ㄴㅏ 는 ㅎㅖ진

hyun woo on the roller coaster was so cute hahaaha..

im in love with sung woo haha his smilee ahh soo cute... haha when they went to the amusemen park

i wish i was one of those girls saying look its shootdori

i watch like every episode r4234324 timess

Guest fakeplastictrees

hyun woo on the roller coaster was so cute hahaaha..

im in love with sung woo haha his smilee ahh soo cute... haha when they went to the amusemen park

i wish i was one of those girls saying look its shootdori

i watch like every episode r4234324 timess

omg :x

i thought i was the only one who watched every ep. like 129034 times..haha xD

wow.. my favorites depends on the episodes.. i love them all..

i especially think cute wise.. just by looks... hyunjoon (i tihnk.. he's the smallest kid on the team...) and seung jooon and then hyunwoo.. etc.

player wise.. i love minho and taehoon.. of course.. they are soooo goood!! minho is bettrer at kicking though but taehoon is aggressive so he's good.. hehe...

acting like a kid... all of them!!!

yea.. so basically i love all of themmm

Guest 팥빙수<3

`IM SO IN LOVE WITH THESE KIDS T______T ADSFDFJD!!<3 AHHHHHH ! AND THE FACT THAT KIMJONGKOOK IS IN IT IS JUST AHHHHH ADSFJKDJFDF!<3 HAHAHA (; I CANT WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK! EE!

Guest lovablekrnstar63

im so sadd they're not my age

T.T

they're SOO cute

taehoon & seung jun

haha but taehoon's sister seems to have dibs on seung jun ;)

cant wiat for next week's~!

Guest humbug12

I love this show.

Gotta say my favorite is Seung Kwon...he's the quickest, and I like his spunk. Kim Jong Kook seems like he doesn't know what to do with him....i.e. that scene where he called Seung Kwon and quietly rooted "hwaiting".

But all of the kids are adorable and very talented. Minho, Taehoon, Hyunwoo, Sungwoo...Hyunwoo is only 6 years old, but he's as tall as Minho!

I agree that Minho is the best kicker. On top of that, he's only been playing soccer for 10 months before FC Shoot Dori! Taehoon has played the longest for 2 years, not sure about Hyunwoo, Sungwoo has played for 8 months, and Seung Kwon for 1 year.

I also agree that Taehoon has overall talent....he's quick, and positions himself well on the field, and he's aggressive.

Sungwoo seems to steal the ball well....but he can improve his kicking accuracy. Oh well, he's only 6 years old...plenty of time.

Seung Kwon has a good eye, and is able to stop the the opposite team's momentum. He doesn't smile that often, but I like his attitude....and his obstinance.

Haha...and of course Seung Joon. He was totally distracted by Tae Hoon's younger sister. Very very cute. He's doing well for only playing for about 2 months. And he's really tall for his age, so he could be an excellent goalie.

I'm learning how to create DVDs because this show is too entertaining. I'd be happy to translate any bits and portions. Shoot Dori Fighting!

I love this show.

Gotta say my favorite is Seung Kwon...he's the quickest, and I like his spunk. Kim Jong Kook seems like he doesn't know what to do with him....i.e. that scene where he called Seung Kwon and quietly rooted "hwaiting".

But all of the kids are adorable and very talented. Minho, Taehoon, Hyunwoo, Sungwoo...Hyunwoo is only 6 years old, but he's as tall as Minho!

I agree that Minho is the best kicker. On top of that, he's only been playing soccer for 10 months before FC Shoot Dori! Taehoon has played the longest for 2 years, not sure about Hyunwoo, Sungwoo has played for 8 months, and Seung Kwon for 1 year.

I also agree that Taehoon has overall talent....he's quick, and positions himself well on the field, and he's aggressive.

Sungwoo seems to steal the ball well....but he can improve his kicking accuracy. Oh well, he's only 6 years old...plenty of time.

Seung Kwon has a good eye, and is able to stop the the opposite team's momentum. He doesn't smile that often, but I like his attitude....and his obstinance.

Haha...and of course Seung Joon. He was totally distracted by Tae Hoon's younger sister. Very very cute. He's doing well for only playing for about 2 months. And he's really tall for his age, so he could be an excellent goalie.

I'm learning how to create DVDs because this show is too entertaining. I'd be happy to translate any bits and portions. Shoot Dori Fighting!

agreed. i love sueng kwon. something about hhim thats so cute

Guest makemyday

So someone said that the kids are all kids of famous ppl.

?? it doens't show their parents so i don't no if they are famous?!

i dont think so..?

i'm not sure..

all i know is that seung joon is the son of a fashion designer or something like that..

she's not a celebrity i dont think.

Guest aznchocol8luver

i dont think so..?

i'm not sure..

all i know is that seung joon is the son of a fashion designer or something like that..

she's not a celebrity i dont think.

yeah.. seung joon's dad is a pretty well known fashion designer.. tatz wat my cousin *who livez in korea* told me...

his mom n all the other kid's mom r jus regular ajummas.. haha

Guest june1ov3

loll i feel like a pedafile because i love these kids so much xP

i'm in love with seungjoon and taehoon!!! >:D

they're so adorablee, and i can definitely imagine seungjoon and taehoon being famous boys by the time they're highschoolers.

i can see them making moviess with there looks x]

Archived