The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest cam3n

^I recommend to u her 2nd album hahaha

of course the hit song is Two of us.. but I love the rest of the tracks as much..

DANIEL WUUU!!! I'd lovee to see unnie and Daniel Wu together!!

personally I prefer Wu than Henney anytime!! hahahaha

Guest cam3n

Look who's wearing mickey mouse shirt hahaha

freesnap0050pw.jpg

it would be so cute to see Chae Yeon and Seung Gi playing "of course" game wearing minnie and mickey mouse shirts :wub:

Guest s3imaDen

^ mayb CY influenced him to wear mickey.. ekeke XD CUTE!!!

^I recommend to u her 2nd album hahaha

of course the hit song is Two of us.. but I love the rest of the tracks as much..

DANIEL WUUU!!! I'd lovee to see unnie and Daniel Wu together!!

personally I prefer Wu than Henney anytime!! hahahaha

actually.. ME TOO!!!

I LOVE DANIEL WU!!! HE IS EFFING ROMANTIC AND SEXY!!! MUAHAHAH XD

but T_T i duno if this'll come true or not... mayb MV? MOVIES? T_T CF?!?!? TT_TT

or can we only dream?!?! T_T

Guest farmerdork

i read on some page that she sleeps with all the producers of shows that she went on? i hope thats not true.

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

i read on some page that she sleeps with all the producers of shows that she went on? i hope thats not true.

NO COMMENT ON THAT! Because if I comment...it won't be pretty! For the people who say this!!

On XMAN unnie and Seung Gi should both wear the mickey mouse shirt! THAT WOULD BE SOO CUTE!! hahaha :)

Guest wwwa

-_____-" I better not say anything since it's not true...

what a rumor.........

anyway, I'm so bored <_< Waiting for more unnie's stuff esp x-man in germany.

632829661917675900.jpg

>< new pic for her cyworld

Guest nessa

what a horrible rumor! CY wouldn't do such things! But that's all i'll say, don't want to start anything.

That seun gi pic with the mickey shirt is so freakin cute! His smile! Both should wear the same shirt on xman, it'll be adorable!

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

You shouldn`t go around spreading rumors expecially saying that you heard or you read it from somewhere, if you don`t wanna get bashed my ChaeYeon fans you should have left that comment with a reliable source. Maybe the website you found that information from, cause that`s rude.

Guest DBSKlover

i love chae yon in LL and Xman...

and many pp have been saying that chae yon uses alot of make up on her face,but i felt her make up isn't thick,and it looks kinda plain...

and its pretty..

Guest farmerdork

You shouldn`t go around spreading rumors expecially saying that you heard or you read it from somewhere, if you don`t wanna get bashed my ChaeYeon fans you should have left that comment with a reliable source. Maybe the website you found that information from, cause that`s rude.

its just a question. it's not like i dislike chae yeon. i'm sorry for being just wanting the truth because i feel like she doesnt seem like the person that will do that kinda of stuff.

Guest CaLvIn_n_HoBbEs

its just a question. it's not like i dislike chae yeon. i'm sorry for being just wanting the truth because i feel like she doesnt seem like the person that will do that kinda of stuff.

yea...she was juss askin...and that pic up there...i was scrolling down and then yeah...her mole on her nose surprised me..it juss...POPPED out...haha...is she gonna be makin a 4th album anytime soon?

Guest wwwa

That's ok... the truth is it's not true... just ignore that kind of post. There are some antis out there who could post anything.

i love chae yon in LL and Xman...

and many pp have been saying that chae yon uses alot of make up on her face,but i felt her make up isn't thick,and it looks kinda plain...

and its pretty..

I know!!! she still looks good without make up.

Guest Lis_424

yup.. i really believe farmerdork did not intentional come here to pick on a fight with Cy fans because she said "i hope it's not true" in her comment ..BUT nonetheless ..it is still really inappropriate to make such a comment without prove ..espcially to us who really respect Chae Yeon and plus ..it's a rumour that can damage CY's reputation as a singer and as a woman

rumours are rumours.. i believe in Chae Yeon 10000000000000% that she would never do such a thing

===

anyway .. yeah Daniel Henney and Wu are hot enough for CY XD ~~~

Guest s3imaDen

^ I THINK DANIEL WU TOO!!! MUAHAAH HXD

i dun wanna say anything about tat question.. ahah XD

mostly there'll be rumours about anyone and just everyone... T_T soo.. i just ignore it.. ahahh XD

i'm not surprised if anyone has this kind of rumours.. and ppl are just curious =)

farmerdork, dun feel sad or mad. =) i think its just rumours... *sigh*

btw, does anyone have the vid of the nike fashion show of danny and cy?! ekekek... can someone pm me where to find it?! or mayb tell me here.. ahahah XD

i miss DAYEON~~~ AHAHAHAH XD

i wanna see more dayeon!! I CANT HELP IT!!! TT_TT IT JUST GROW ON ME SOO MUCH!!!

i'll wait for germany epi!! MUIAHAAHHAHAHA XD

Guest queena

uh.. i might be living in a hole.... WHO IS DANNIEL WU??? sounds so familiar....

yeah.... rumors are rumors... i could be that she had a relationship with a pd and that became a rumor or she just... was liked by a pd... or whatever... it could just be a far fetched rumor some crazy antis made... but i remember her talking about after her debut people were assuming she was a richard simmons because of her sexy image... shes like... thats not even my real image... i had to do something really big in order to stand out and make myself known and remembered... she was like... it sucks that people assumed stuff... but she was like.. i understand because thats the image i had... (dont remember what show this was... was a long time ago tho)

shes really growing on people these days tho... i think they like the more sweet and cute personality.. but the sexy image did put her on kpop radar...

i cant WAIT till the 4th album.. i konw shes gonna have a big hit... i think this album will be the most anticipated out of the previous ones...

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

There was never a rumor about unnie that she was ever involed with a PD of any sort.

You don't know who Daniel Wu is?? OMG where have you been? he's a really big chinese actor. And way hot by that. I prefer unnie with Edison Chen though. He's another one off limits to everyone but unnie hahaha!!!!

danielwu03.jpg

There's a pic..doesn't do him justice though haha :)

She'd look hott with a lot of people!

Guest s3imaDen

^ but edison is like.. he suits younger girl more.. to me.. ekeke.. i duno.. mayb coz i always see his news with like... twins, maggie q.. etc etc.. so i'm like.. okie.. (my opinion only... ekekkeke)

well, he looks hot with CY, but eermm.. i think it lacks of lil thingy.. feeling? or the chemical? btn?! i duno!! TT_TT

but i think daniel wu is really manly enuf for CY =)

Daniel Wu:

wyz66.jpg

daniel_wu63.jpg

1659542_383081.jpg

1106878163_2.jpg

051228112754wyz15.jpg

wu_daniel.jpg20050517133925993337.jpguntitled.jpgdaniel.jpg

credits: google image.

HE SURE IS A HOTTIE!!! I CAN TELL U!!!

even my mom and aunts say he is HOT!! ahahah XD

Guest sunnyz1

Our beauty's more pics~~~

perfect skin~~~(if someone told me Chaeyeon was born in 1988, i would believe without any doubt)

1147414810223081_file.jpg

wow~~~~so charming!!!

1147415202916970_file.jpg

1147415413372496_file.jpg

1147416764505351_file.jpg

credit:jijiwhywhy in krkv and chaeyeon's cy

Guest cam3n

yea...she was juss askin...and that pic up there...i was scrolling down and then yeah...her mole on her nose surprised me..it juss...POPPED out...haha...is she gonna be makin a 4th album anytime soon?

HAHAHAahaa yeah! the mole is the first thing I see!but it made her soo much cuter

yup.. i really believe farmerdork did not intentional come here to pick on a fight with Cy fans because she said "i hope it's not true" in her comment ..BUT nonetheless ..it is still really inappropriate to make such a comment without prove ..espcially to us who really respect Chae Yeon and plus ..it's a rumour that can damage CY's reputation as a singer and as a woman

Lis.. u know how some ppl brought up bad rumors about her without proof then add a little nice thing like "but I still like her" :rolleyes: I've seen couples of posts like that and I don't think they really like her.. they are trying to make others dislike her by thinking that the rumors are true.. that's how I see it..

but if farmerdork really like her then I apologize..