The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest queena

^wow... so many hotties! hahhaa...

shes so cute with glasses... i love it when people pull those glasses off... hehehe... but looks like tei is like... gonna jump her.. h hhaaa.. i bet he wants to...

im SO WAITING for the world cup eps... so excited... i swear i live for KOREAN TV!

Guest tudaobietbuon

wow, those are some great pic of CY .. lol .. awww...her baby pictures are so cute... thanx for sharing it with us...

I haven't post in here for a while... it's growing... I can't even traced back to the page I was last on... lol ... the world cup MV is cute, she looks adorable and LSG is on right after her.. lol ... cute..

Guest cam3n

^woww~~~ Lis.. u're so greedy! HAHaha

---i hav.e mine t0o----

TAEBIN

I really really want to see them together!!

Taebin.. pleassssee come to X-mann!!!

Guest Lis_424

heheheh *blush* :blush: just little HAHHAA AA . too many hotties for CY and for me to drool over :phew::vicx:

Guest nessa

hahahh I wish taebin and se7en would be on xman, it would be so awesome!

OMG! I watched Heroine 6 just now, I feel so sad towards LSG! He's using his love tactics on Hyunyoung! lol. I'm turning into a crazy fan, but oh well. lol. He sang that song that he sang to CY on the Japan special to hyunyoung, and plus gave her a bundle of roses as well T___T.

We better see some cute moments with LSG and CY on this weeks xman!

Guest Mirae-chan

Chaeyeon's story~~~

Chaeyeon, "Do you love me???

Was i lovely in my childhood???"

142740227.jpg

142740224.jpg

"My mum, my elder brother and i~~~^^"

142740199.jpg

"My brother and i were by the sea, you know, at that time, i had a feeling of a superstar"

142740221.jpg

"When i graduated ......"

142740215.jpg

"Now, i've grown up, am i a real beauty?"

142740213.jpg

142740211.jpg

SURE, CHAEYEON, YOU ARE A REAL BEAUTY!!!

NO DOUBT!!!^^^^

awesum Chae Yeon photo story! XD so cute

Guest cam3n

^^What??!! Who?!?! Seung GI??!! asdjkfjhfardsjkhflsf

*disappointed* I AM SOO MADDD!!!

wasn't it enough he kissed her?!! and now he sing "THAT" song to her as well!??!

and on top of that.. a ROSE????

argghhh I knew it!! I should just stick with Briyeon! TT__TT

HAhaha.. just kidding :P

but I'm really upset with whoever made that script! :mellow:

---i hav.e mine t0o----

TAEBIN

I really really want to see them together!!

Taebin.. pleassssee come to X-mann!!!

That would be the HOTTEST couple ever...TaeYeon/Binchae haha...

hahahh I wish taebin and se7en would be on xman, it would be so awesome!

OMG! I watched Heroine 6 just now, I feel so sad towards LSG! He's using his love tactics on Hyunyoung! lol. I'm turning into a crazy fan, but oh well. lol. He sang that song that he sang to CY on the Japan special to hyunyoung, and plus gave her a bundle of roses as well T___T.

We better see some cute moments with LSG and CY on this weeks xman!

Me three! I was so excited from watching the Xman episode on 042306 when LSG said that he only love Chae Yeon noona even if BSG is going after him. Then I switch to watching Heroine 6 and bam! LSG going after another girl. How disappointed even though I know it was scripted :( I wish Chae yeon unnie will be on Heroine 6. But anyway, this is why I'm a HeeChae/ChulYeon's fan heheh.. ;)

I'm totally agree with the "hottie to be pair with Chae Yeon list" that Lis_424 made. Except I wanna add Lee Junki, Se7en (<-- even though they rarely go on any gameshows) and maybe Kangin from Super Junior in <33 that would be awesome to see some of the guy from the list to be couple with her :D

Guest Lis_424

HeeChae/ChulYeon's?? LOL .same here.. I really like them together …they’re cute ~~ i really feel there is a good chemistry there... although it may be only just friendship chemistry.. it's still good~~

Lee Junki?? ooo him too ~~~~ :blush:

Kangin and CY were cute !! but b/c they hv been coupled before on x-man .. i didn't put him on the list

anyway i'l like to share pix of Chae Yeon and her cute shirt ... she really seem to like wearing Mickey and Minnie Mouse shirts (hint hint.. Micky Yoochun from DBSK.. HAHAHAH lol.. ok . me going crazy again )

i really really like the shirt .. i want to hv one like that.. going to hunt down mickey/minnie mouse shirts.. but soo hard to find such cute and casual shirts now

13ue4.jpg

chaeyeon104bl.jpg

c13lk7xy.jpg

d9b0dc271vj.jpg

8a27b4629az.jpg

img1554970ext3yz.jpg

snapshot200605102213581jd.png

Guest queena

wow... we should buy some cute shirts and send them to her... too bad i dunno how... THAT WOULD BE SO CUTE!!! hahhaa. and if she wore them... i would feel so happy... hahha..

but yeah.. im so dissappointed at lsg... GOSH HE TOTALLY POPPED MY BALLOON!

im gonna root for..... tei now... HAHHAHA! GO TEI!

Guest nessa

^^What??!! Who?!?! Seung GI??!! asdjkfjhfardsjkhflsf

*disappointed* I AM SOO MADDD!!!

wasn't it enough he kissed her?!! and now he sing "THAT" song to her as well!??!

and on top of that.. a ROSE????

argghhh I knew it!! I should just stick with Briyeon! TT__TT

HAhaha.. just kidding :P

but I'm really upset with whoever made that script! :mellow:

the PDs are trying to kill us Gieon fans T____________________T. Blah! I'm stranggle LSG if he doesn't do anything cute with CY, or maybe i'll just stranggle the PDs, lol.

Guest sunnyz1

PS pics~~~~

enjoy them~~~

"Chaeyeon,'Seung gi, you are mine~~~' "^^

99_2.jpg

8.jpg

4.jpg

3.gif

SPECIAL THANKS TO XIAOHAN FROM CHINA ~~~

Pure and sweet girl~~~

c-3.JPG

c-4.JPG

c-5.JPG

c-1.JPG

credit: bulilomu in krkv in China~~~

Guest nessa

^----- LSG and CY pic is cuteeeeeeeeee!

And from the post Lis_424 made, I love all the pictures! She's so cute! Always smiling! I love the first pic tho, loving her outfit ^^

Guest s3imaDen

79percent.. glad u fnally found us ~~ welcome ~~

same here .. the first time i saw her in a performance .. i thought she was like 23 yrs old .. even now i think she looks like 24 or max 25

since s3imaDeni is named some celebs she wanna see paired with CY .. i'll name the ones i want Cy to be paired up with that she still hasn't yet ...

(DBSK)

Yunho

Jaejong Hero (unlikely since he rarely goes on variety shows)

Micky (although they did paired up once.. i really want another coupling)

(SuperJunior)

Shi won

Donghae

Leeteuk

Sungmin

(Shinwa)

Andy

Minwoo

Dongwan

Eric

(Others)

Hodong (lol cuz he's funny)

Lee Sung Jin (funny guy too)

HaHa ((thick-skin romantic guy)

and of course Lee Seung Ki

ekekekek XD yeah.. i was starting to imagine and daydreaming... AHAHAH XD

YEAH!! WITH TAEBIN PLEASE!! MAYB BI TOO?!?!? AHAHAHAHAH XD

i've stated i think a few pages b4.. that it was really sth random.. BUT I WANNA SEE CHAE YEON WITH JUNKI!! AHAHAHAHAH

XD junki junki junki!! like u guys said... :wub: junki chae yeon~~~ WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH XD

anyways.. AND JANG DONG GUN PLEASE!!!!! HE IS SOO EFFING HOTTTTTTTTTT!!! AHAHAHAHAHAH XD

DANNY AHN AGAIN PLEASE!!! :wub: i wanna hear YEONAH~~ again~!!!!!!!

-edit-

i think i'll start drooling now... -_-.... XD

Guest Lis_424

MAYB BI TOO?!?!? AHAHAHAHAH XD

same here .. i want CY with Bi too .. but it'll be really rare since Bi is soo busy overseas and stuff like that .. he's never on variety shows anymore T__T

thx wwwa for adding more pix onto the collection~~ lub the first pic ~

sunnyz1.. thx for all those cute gieomn and cy pic

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

Unnie is sooo cute!!!!! I want that Mickey Mouse t-shirt too hahaha :) It look like she sports it in a lot of her pictures.

Man usually I'm a Gieon shipper all the way..I'm starting to lose faith in the kid! No one is suitable for unnie besides Junjin oppa!!! LMFAO!!! hahahaha...i just had to put that in there :)

s3imaDen haha I can't see unnie with Junki...he's soo girly looking. Unnie needs a man, not a guy that looks like a girl....

I was just looking at pictures of Daniel Henney however you spell his name. MY GOD! They would make the cutest BABIES!!! ^__^

Guest cam3n

HAahaha no wonder she looks so young! minnie shirts! THAT's the secret guys!!

it minniemize ur wrinkles! :lol:

I think she wore one too in the clip where she did the ecole fashion show practice?

bout the guys.. I love JunKi but he seems too pretty <3

and I don't like the idea of Bi in our lists hahaha *runs*

Guest queena

Man usually I'm a Gieon shipper all the way..I'm starting to lose faith in the kid! No one is suitable for unnie besides Junjin oppa!!! LMFAO!!! hahahaha...i just had to put that in there :)

s3imaDen haha I can't see unnie with Junki...he's soo girly looking. Unnie needs a man, not a guy that looks like a girl....

I was just looking at pictures of Daniel Henney however you spell his name. MY GOD! They would make the cutest BABIES!!! ^__^

me too... im losing faith in seung gi.... GOSH!

i TOTALLY agree with the girliness statement.... (except i dont mind junki as much as heechul- not that i hate him) but she needs a man.. HAHHA

and dude... i think the daniel henny+cy babies would be hot!! they are both half (cy looks half) and they babies would be a perfect mix.. hahhaa.... (DANNIEL HENNY I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE BABIES THAT LOOK LIKE HIM... i would feel that my duty in life were accomplished)

but i think anyone who is committed to her and treats her well should get her... eventho i dont like tei that much.. hes like the best person to her... hehehe. AT LEAST HE DOESNT CHEAT!!! hahhaha.... IM SUCH A NERD!!! SO WEIRD...

Guest s3imaDen

^ but but... he chose soojin instead of her in LL.. well.. i dun blame him.. but ppl blame her for not being loyal.. T_T i mean... who will reject HEECHUL?! he is HOT! and look at how many fans he got! T_T his fans'll go crazy if she rejects.. T_T do u guys get wat i mean?! T_T

personally, i think tei looks good with her =) so as heechul <33 MUAHAHAHA

same here .. i want CY with Bi too .. but it'll be really rare since Bi is soo busy overseas and stuff like that .. he's never on variety shows anymore T__T

AHAHA.. yeah.. try bi and cy <333

true.. but.. we can try.. ekekekke i just wanna see how it'll come out.. ekeke XD

DANIEL HENNEY HELL YAHHHHH~~

DANIEL WU THEN!!! HE IS HOOOTT!!

JANG DONG GUN <333 yummy sexy~~~

AHAHAAHAAH.. okok... XD i duno who else.. i'm going nuts! XD