The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest adikkeluangman

Songstress Chaeyeon reported to visit the 'Roommate' house

BzuJnwFCYAA2c0S.jpg

It's been way too long since we've last seen Chaeyeon on broadcast and now it's been reported that she will make a guest appearance on SBS' 'Roommate'!
A broadcast insider told OSEN on the 11th, "Chaeyeon recently participated in filming for SBS variety show 'Roommate'."
"Chaeyeon visited the set in Seongbukdong not by the producers' invitation, but by one of the celebrities as a friend. She has a surprising friendship with one of them... Due to the same reason, Girls' Generation's YoonA and g.o.d's Danny Ahn also visited Seongbukdong at different times."
Chaeyeon is currently active as an actress in China. Stay tuned for these visits on an upcoming episode! 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/songstress-chaeyeon-reported-to-visit-the-roommate-house

Guest adikkeluangman

Chaeyeon to appear on "Roommate" after 3 years of hiatus in Korea
Bz4ytseCIAEqao6.jpg

Chaeyeon is coming back to Korea after three years of Chinese activities.
Recently, it was reported that Chaeyeon will be appearing on the popular variety program “Roommate” on October 19th. Chaeyeon, who is known for her Chinese activities, visited the hosts of “Roommate,” surprising everyone including Danny of G.O.D, and Yoona of Girls’ Generation.
Since 2011, Chaeyeon mostly participated in Chinese activities, while setting aside any Korean activities. The visit of the veteran K-Pop star was a big surprise and joy.
Some are also speculating the return of the Queen in the Korean market, which would be a great welcome back, since fans have been missing her for three years.
http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/99977608228/chaeyeon-to-appear-on-roommate-after-3-years-of-----
The keyword here is surprising everyone. Well, I know that CY is close with JoonHyung and Danny. I wonder if she knew GukJoo, since other new rookie are young and debut less than 3 years ago. 
Old clip of Joon-Danny-Chae Yeon

Guest adikkeluangman

Chaeyeon Returns to Variety with Appearance on ′Roommates′
After being on hiatus for the longest time, Chaeyeon is appearing on Roommates. 
In the upcoming episode of SBS′ Roommates on October 19, Chaeyeon will be appearing as a guest, making it the first time in three years since she came out on a variety program in Korea. 
78411002.jpg

Visiting the sharehouse, Chaeyeon became shocked at all the cameras installed inside the home, as she shared, "I rested from broadcast for too long. It′s a generation of technology now." 
Despite meeting the other roommates for the first time, Chaeyeon because close and intimate with them, even performing her trademark ′NaNaNa′ dance with Lee Guk Joo, who shared that she was a fan. 
Hearing about Chaeyeon, GOT7′s Jackson and Kara′s Young Ji became nervous as they stood in front of a senior. 
The episode will air on October 19.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/78411/chaeyeon-to-appear-in-roommates

Guest adikkeluangman

When does Chaeyeon think she'll be getting married?
chaeyeon_1413745408_af_org.jpg

'Roommate' viewers this week were happy to see Chaeyeon after a lengthy variety absence!
Catching up with her friend Otani Ryohei, she expressed her worries about her love life now that she was getting up in her years.
"Shouldn't you be thinking about marriage?" Otani asked her. She shook her head glumly, saying, "It's too late for me."
"Are you giving up?" Otani asked. Chaeyeon shook her head again, saying that she still had some faith. "That's not it. Getting married is something I should do."
We hope she finds someone soon!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/when-does-chaeyeon-think-shell-be-getting-married

Guest adikkeluangman

'Roommate' Chae Yeon mentions about her marriage
20141019194724_544396bb7db6c_1.jpg

Chae Yeon mentioned about her marriage on 'Roommate.'
On October 19th, Chae Yeon made a surprise appearance on channel SBS' 'Roommate' by Otani Ryohei's invitation.
While other members were having dinner, Otani Ryohei and Chae Yeon had a conversation, and Otani Ryohei said, "Should you not be getting married soon?"
Chae Yeon said, "It's too late," and Otani Ryohei asked, "Did you give up?" Then, Chae Yeon said, "No, I did not give up. I should be getting married."
Meanwhile, this week's 'Roommate' showed the members visiting a lotus root farm.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=333927

• 2 weeks later...

God... I can't even remember the last time I posted here.
Ok, first: I was working on a "new look" for the first page of the forum but had to abort mission due to work and life in general :(
I'll try to resume that ASAP to start de 2015 with a new page ;)

I watched Roommate yesterday and I was so happy to see Chae Yeon!!! It was a surprise for me... I don't watch that show, but saw a clip and I glanced Yeonie so I HAD to watch it :D She said she's in Korea most of the time, but people think she lives in China. I have to admit that I thought that exactly, I didn't know she's in Korea!! Too bad she doesn't have any activities there :( She's great on variety shows, they should invite her more often ;) I hope that now they will consider her more.

Chay Yeon fighting!

Guest Jaquelin_

Hey everyone!!

it's been a very long time since i posted anything here
and sadly for some reason i can't access my old ID Rika :(

I really miss seeing yeonie on Korean shows I know shes active in China but finding a link to her performances isn't easy

I've read she's going to be on SNL Korea I hope to see a high quality clip of her.

the episode of SNL aired today :D

Here's the link :
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"

2q30xzd.jpg

2zta9m1.jpg

zjecgi.jpg

kf5d0z.jpg

Guest peachvann

hi guys, it has been a while since I post something here. Glad to see that she is more active in Korea now, I really hope she's going to make a comeback soon :) Hope everyone enjoy their thanksgiving holiday.

Guest Jaquelin_

Welcome back peachvann :)

yeah i'm happy to see her active in Korea too^^

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/chaeyeon-to-be-the-next-guest-on-snl-korea

"It has also been reported that the singer plans to gradually make her return to variety shows and
the music scene with preparations underway for her new album next year."

according to this article we will see more of her on Korean shows yaaaay :D

• 1 month later...
Guest floviet29

Hello Everybody!
It has been so long since I posted something on the forum and since nobody did it, I would like to share with you the latest chinese drama that Chae Yeon did with Lee Jung Jin last year.
Here is the link to the youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlR06adCVy80TjymhtWABpnF6ZKzroNk5I don't speak chinese and I don't have subtitles... sorry but I think we can still understand the general story...
I also watch the hello conselor with Chae Yeon with subtitles on KBS World not long ago. Here is the link: 

Enjoy everybody!!! And have a good weekend!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest peachvann

@cherryblossom18: thanks for posting the pictures! She looks so gorgeous! I saw an article...I think Chae Yeon will be starring in a korean variety show? Hopefully someone can help us translate this :)  tieba.baidu.com/p/3567374946