Quantcast

The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Guest mirima2244

guys i agree with u the director was soo wrong he could have made shake more like MY Love or Tird Love not this its too sexy (im scared she will get antis but hopefully she will get more fans also im worried couze 2ne1 is here now and they are really popular now)

So im looking forward to performances and pics and the MV!

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember articles that came out that explained her delay in releasing her comeback was due to changing the original concept from a cute/sexy image & just deciding to stick with a 'sexy' one at the end. I'm glad she's bringing sexy back & pushing the envelope with her MV...I'm sure this is the same reaction when "two of us" MV first came out...most of her MVs don't seem to have a lot of production values going into them but I'm sure with the bad economy, they were a bit restricted in terms of budget.

some pics of CY backstage at Music Core...

6dzsja.jpg

66kvax.jpg

2wgdcgy.jpg

credit: PACU MONG

CY doing some window shopping, think this was yesterday?...

2n7h4qf.jpg

2drc7id.jpg

2heijid.jpg

credit: CAFE

Guest pamilk

guys i agree with u the director was soo wrong he could have made shake more like MY Love or Tird Love not this its too sexy (im scared she will get antis but hopefully she will get more fans also im worried couze 2ne1 is here now and they are really popular now)

So im looking forward to performances and pics and the MV!

mirima2244;

i scared same u too. coz, 2NE1 is a new artist. they same BB and some people interseted in them.

i hopefully CY will be NO.1 again. CHAE YEON FIGHTING... :lol:

ON Comeback's Day;

CY will perf. only 2 song; 울랄라+흔들려 with DJ.Koo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♬ Come Back stage

․ 강렬한 비트와 함께~ ‘퍼포먼스의 신화’, 전진이 돌아왔다!

파워 UP! 에너지 충만! 더욱 드라마틱해진 그 남자의 댄스본능 stage속으로~

- 전진(feat.손담비)『Hey Ya!+바보처럼』

․ 섹시 카리스마의 지존, 채연! 그녀의 컴백 소식만으로도 stage가 들썩인다?!

누구도 흉내 낼 수 없는 그녀만의 매혹적인 퍼포먼스가

쇼!음악중심에서 최.초.공.개 됩니다!

- 채연(with DJ Koo)『울랄라+흔들려』

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Artist in comeback day : 슈퍼주니어 (Super Junior) . 손담비 (Son Dam Bi) . 2PM . 전진 . 채연 (Chae Yeon) . 박지윤 (Park Ji Yoon) . 애프터스쿨 (After School) . 조성모 (Jo Sung Mo) . K.Will . 씨야 (See Ya) , 다비치 (Davichi) & 지연 . Evan . 박현빈 . Happy Face . 천지

Credit : iMBC

Guest mirima2244

i agree with you pamilk also

gogi woow u always get us the lates stuff u rock my socks! lol ohh chae yeon shoping while comeback hmm

Guest Hyorish

lol i love how she's shopping :D

the teaser is really hot, i'm so glad she chose shake for the title track!

a bit worried it'll get banned though :/

Guest antinh85

i think it'll def get ban. Even with solbi video "do it, do it". It wasn't that extreme and it's still banned.

I'm her fan and i'm being honest, the album is ok not great. Nothing compare to her earlier works. This time i was hoping she would do more ballads, change it up. Even with her image, they are just going further and further.

This will def. get he anti fans rev up. But i hope she'll do well.

Guest Dori

this'll be different ... she usually has mostly male back up dancers ... but all the back-up dancers, it looks like are ladies ...

i was a bit worried about how the mv would be because of all the banning thing in Korea. they tend to averreact imho

we can't say if the mv has a plot or not, we've only seen 30 secs of it. but yeah, it looks hot and sexy... too bad the guy in the video isn't either hot or sexy >_< (will they ever listen to the fans who claim a nice guy in Yeonie's mv?)

This time i was hoping she would do more ballads, change it up. Even with her image, they are just going further and further.

This will def. get he anti fans rev up. But i hope she'll do well.

i don't thinks it's over the top.

don't think her antifans will increase either, and even if they do, what's the problem? Chae Yeon knows how to deal with it. there are people who hate her no matter what she does <_< as long as her fans stay with her and support her, everything will be fine ^^

there's no such thing as bad publicity

now i'm waiting for the live perfs, which are usually great ;) she knows how to rock the stage

thanks for the pics and news!

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

ahhh i'm worried bout the anti fan thingiee too >.< coz recently, i just found something bout chae yeon having a lot of anti fans..more than 8000..so i'm afraid she'll get more anti fans too...but i rly hate how they say she's too old for a sexy image. they needa go somewhere, so ignorant!

still, chae yeon unnie will still have us loyal fans! I LOVE U GUYS!

^ i wouldn't worry too much about the antis...that 8000 number was from her appearance on jipizigi & she laughed it off.

too bad the guy in the video isn't either hot or sexy >_< (will they ever listen to the fans who claim a nice guy in Yeonie's mv?)

there's no such thing as bad publicity

haha, they still aren't listening to you gals...whoever he is, still a lucky guy! :P

you're right about the publicity thing....perhaps DJ Koo's concept for the video was to be a little over the top to get people buzzing about it.

this'll be different ... she usually has mostly male back up dancers ... but all the back-up dancers, it looks like are ladies ...

Fine by me. :D

On the Mnet site, her new album is getting some good ratings 9.5 out of 10 with over 1100 votes haha...noticed her label is listed as Vitamin Entertainment? what happened to CJ medialine or whatever?

e9c1nd.jpg

If you want to vote, just click on that gray button next to the stars & give your rating out of 10 stars.

http://music.mnet.com/ArtistAlbum/AlbumInf...?AlbumID=177478

//Edit

I think sparkling_tearz mention this earlier? CY will be appearing @ the Life love cultural festival in Seongdong-gu on May 16. It is scheduled to run from 0200 to 0900 & other guests scheduled include Super Junior, Jun Jin, & Park Sang Min. The theme of this festival is suicide & crisis prevention. One of the sponsors is the Korean Association for Suicide Prevention.

2zzj9fs.jpg

Guest queena

i honestly dont think the 30 sec teaser was that.. provocative... two of us was way more "shocking" than this one. even if it gets banned, doesnt really matter... the song itself isnt going to be banned so whatever.

i CANT BELIEVE ITS TOMORROW!!! right? hahaha.. WOW. i really cant wait to see her new performances.. its been so long.

i know 2ne1 is coming out... but still they are just newbies starting off.. im sure chae yeon will do well with her fan base!

you're right about the publicity thing....perhaps DJ Koo's concept for the video was to be a little over the top to get people buzzing about it.

Fine by me. :D

On the Mnet site, her new album is getting some good ratings 9.5 out of 10 with over 1100 votes haha...noticed her label is listed as Vitamin Entertainment? what happened to CJ medialine or whatever?

If you want to vote, just click on that gray button next to the stars & give your rating out of 10 stars.

http://music.mnet.com/ArtistAlbum/AlbumInf...?AlbumID=177478

thanks for the link! i voted... we can only vote once? :huh:

about the Vitamin/CJ Medialine thing... i don't get it either. maybe CJ Medialine is the company that represents Chae Yeon, but the record label is Vitamin?

haha! i don't know :P

question: wasn't DJ Koo who came up with the concept of the "Duriseo" video too? both seem to have a similar concept... really hot and sexy haha!

i think it works in terms of publicity and gaining attention... :rolleyes:

//Edit

I think sparkling_tearz mention this earlier? CY will be appearing @ the Life love cultural festival in Seongdong-gu on May 16. It is scheduled to run from 0200 to 0900 & other guests scheduled include Super Junior, Jun Jin, & Park Sang Min. The theme of this festival is suicide & crisis prevention. One of the sponsors is the Korean Association for Suicide Prevention.

the suicide thing is a big deal in Korea, they even have an association to prevent it... hope they can do something about it.

it's good to hear that Yeonie's gonna take part of the concert.

i honestly dont think the 30 sec teaser was that.. provocative... two of us was way more "shocking" than this one. even if it gets banned, doesnt really matter... the song itself isnt going to be banned so whatever.

i CANT BELIEVE ITS TOMORROW!!! right? hahaha.. WOW. i really cant wait to see her new performances.. its been so long.

i know 2ne1 is coming out... but still they are just newbies starting off.. im sure chae yeon will do well with her fan base!

i agree. the mv wasn't over the top nor way too provocative. don't understand why people is giving such bad comments about it.

and you're right, even if the mv gets banned, they won't ban the song. it's too good to get banned ;)

just a few hours for her comeback in Korea!

:)

==========//edit

look what i found! ^^

thumb_flex-1191607141592062_file.jpg

thumb_flex-1191607885469462_file.jpg

credit: http://us.cyworld.com/kykiske

Guest antinh85

ahhh i'm worried bout the anti fan thingiee too >.< coz recently, i just found something bout chae yeon having a lot of anti fans..more than 8000..so i'm afraid she'll get more anti fans too...but i rly hate how they say she's too old for a sexy image. they needa go somewhere, so ignorant!

still, chae yeon unnie will still have us loyal fans! I LOVE U GUYS!

The irony is her age is the perfect age to be sexy. Not too young and not old.hahah so we can laugh at them.

Guest Lis_424

i can't wait for her comeback! i think i've said this so many times for the past 3 months +_+ finally it's almost here

about her MV i think she looks hot. the only thing that bothers me is again .. the guy that CY is dancing with isn't hot enough.. sorry LOL ... and i do not like the 2 girls dancing scene in bathing suit or is it bathing suit ? O_o.. looks err tooo ... but im fine with everything else in the MV

i'm really worried about CY's comeback since 2ne1 is also coming out..although they are new but their new song, fire is pretty addicting and getting really popular..and plus her album is leaked out....

i wish CY the best !!! i will continue to support CY^__^

Guest mirima2244

woow np the pics niceeee pics

im soo sad the mv will get banned DJ Koo should have made it that sexy specially the shower scene :tears:

Guest chll51

Though i'm looking forward to her comeback, I'm a bit disappointed with the mv. I hope she'd gone somewhat a sexier because it was a bit slutty in my opinion. i mean, the shower scene was completely weird. i was hoping we could see more of her dancing ability and such. oh well. maybe the full mv will be better.

Guest smitchaeyeon

i love the MV it looks like Holllywood hot singer haha

i dont think its slutty or what i think TWO OF US is more shocking

this is just dancing, bla bla..

i love it love chae yeon every single day

Guest pamilk

thanks for link ka.

CY so Sexyyyyyyyyyyy, but it's a short time.

i'd like her pref. more than in InkiGayo on tomorrow...