Quantcast

The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Guest cam3n

pinklegirl007, I don't think u have to be a member or anything to view the cyworld..

just make sure that u unblock pop-up windows and everything will be perfect! :lol:

http://cyworld.nate.com/fuhachaeyeon --> try it

chae yeon has a big nose... but its pretty ^^ luvin her tune 3rd love, n her hair, well wow its soo kwl luv her bang

LOL! yeah I notice that.. especially from the side.. :unsure:

but it's cute!! I don't think narrow plastic-surgery nose is always pretty

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mirae-chan

the job of the x-man is to make their team loses in the games without anyone notice that he/she doing it on purpose.. at the end of the show the guest will vote on who is the x-man.

At the time that CY is being the x-man, only Park Kyung Lim vote her. no one notice that she's the x-man except for PKL .. that's why we say that CY is good...

ooh, now i get it ^^ thanks!!

and :huh: chae yeon doesn't have a big nose ..

i think her nose is perfectly fine =]

haha dowloading xman right now, cant wait to see her dance during the couple part. Thats the only girl dance that i look foward too. hehehe

Can't wait for loveletter but im starting to lose feelings for tei and chae yeon. Feels like they lost chemistry. haha idontknow

Guest nessa

hey guess what guys, chae yeon performed at the mnet japan concert thing that she hosted with that guy from Goong, Yul. lol.

I'm dling the whole show right now, so when I get done, I'll try to cut her perf. for everyone ^^. It probably won't get posted to late tonight cuz clubbox is being real slow today -__-;

Guest cam3n

hey guess what guys, chae yeon performed at the mnet japan concert thing that she hosted with that guy from Goong, Yul. lol.

I'm dling the whole show right now, so when I get done, I'll try to cut her perf. for everyone ^^. It probably won't get posted to late tonight cuz clubbox is being real slow today -__-;

I didn't know she was hosting the show?! and with yul goon?? aww.. double cuteness!

thank youu, nessa! :lol:

I don't use CB but everyone who did seems to have the same problem..

Happy Easter, wa!

I've just finish watching today's x-man.. but I skipped most of the part (better to watch it with subs)

I think I'll just wait for all of u to watch it before I spoil anything LOL

Guest Lis_424

tudaobietbuon.. u make the best gifs!! lub that LL gieon gif~~~ thx for sharing

wwwa.. thx soo much for the cyworld link~~

yup yup .. i think that old LL ep with Min Kyung Hoon and Cy was the cutest!! ~~ wish there was subs for that ep ;(

can't wait to watch x-man ~~ i wanna know who she paired up with ~~

Guest pinklegirl007

pinklegirl007, I don't think u have to be a member or anything to view the cyworld..

just make sure that u unblock pop-up windows and everything will be perfect! :lol:

http://cyworld.nate.com/fuhachaeyeon --> try it

LOL! yeah I notice that.. especially from the side.. :unsure:

but it's cute!! I don't think narrow plastic-surgery nose is always pretty

Thanks!!! ;)

It works!!!! Today's x-man was kinda boring.... Chae Yeon's air time wasn't enough. :(

I don't want to ruin it for you so I won't tell you who she ends up partnering with, but she has no chemistry what so ever with her partner.

Guest happy.birthday

Thanks!!! ;)

It works!!!! Today's x-man was kinda boring.... Chae Yeon's air time wasn't enough. :(

I don't want to ruin it for you so I won't tell you who she ends up partnering with, but she has no chemistry what so ever with her partner.

I kinda thought they were cute together....

Hint: One of the guys in my banners.

Guest cam3n

^LOL! tintina777, I get ur hint! :lol:

Thanks!!! ;)

no prob ;)

I actually think they look cute together.. LOL

in a way I'm kinda glad..

I was quite disappointed at first when she rejected that Ji Hoon guy.. but this way, she stay with one guy.. and those antis who made use of the situation (it's scripted y'all

<_< ) will have nothing bad to say.. I'm sorry for bringing this up.. but I just came across this forum where some girls were bashing her.. saying unnie act all girly and stuff :angry::rolleyes: hello! she broke more bricks than most of the girls and she can wrestles! *took a deep breath*

Guest Lis_424

cam3n.. sigh i totally understand what u feel ... grrr... i wanted CY to pick the guy u mentioned .. .....but ................ i guess it's better this way ... but still think there wasn't much chemistry there with the person she partnered up with ... yeah and i think this ep of x-man is a bit boring ... not enough CY +_+

Guest tudaobietbuon

tudaobietbuon.. u make the best gifs!! lub that LL gieon gif~~~ thx for sharing

wwwa.. thx soo much for the cyworld link~~

yup yup .. i think that old LL ep with Min Kyung Hoon and Cy was the cutest!! ~~ wish there was subs for that ep ;(

can't wait to watch x-man ~~ i wanna know who she paired up with ~~

hahha... thank you...and you're welcome... I'm too obsess with CY now ... lol

oh yeah, about that LL episode, does anyone have the second part in LQ ??? if you do, can you ul it to FF, MU or something ??? 'cause the link in LL thread is dead and cb link won't start ... soo.... please ... if you have it please ul it ?? :blush:

Just finished watching x-man

Today ep. is not too bad Although I hope she paired up with Ji hoon. I knew it tony is the x-man!!

I think cy's air time is not that bad comparing with other girls in the show.

Now I start downloading Mnet Countdown in Japan >_<

too much to download today

Guest nessa

^--- hahah yeah i know! I had to pick b/w dling xman HQ or the mnet countdown, but i decided on dling mnet because i dled the lq version of xman on some other link already ^^.

Yeah Chae Yeon hardly got any camera time, i was sad T_T. But her outfit today was so nice! I loved it! ^^. And like always, her hair was pretty ^^.

I actually kind of wanted her to stick with tony than that other guy, idk, i mean none had any chemistry with her but tony was cute with cy. ^^

Omg I can't believe for once pkl rejected lsg, lol. He was cute with HAHA tho, lol. okai off topic.

woohoo! 30 more min and i get to see chae yeon perf. at mnet!

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

AWW! Man my dl is soo slow I haven't even seen it yet. I'm not sure I want too if Chae Yeon isn't with you know who!! And she doesn't have much airtime!! That's sad! She's soo cute! hehe :)

I love unnie!

Cam3n sorry i can't reply to your PM for some reason. but yes i got the vdo! Thanks soo much. I haven't watched it yet though :)

I love Junjin and Chae Yeon together. So in my story I put them together, because in reality they'll never get paired hehe :D

Guest pinklegirl007

^--- hahah yeah i know! I had to pick b/w dling xman HQ or the mnet countdown, but i decided on dling mnet because i dled the lq version of xman on some other link already ^^.

Yeah Chae Yeon hardly got any camera time, i was sad T_T. But her outfit today was so nice! I loved it! ^^. And like always, her hair was pretty ^^.

I actually kind of wanted her to stick with tony than that other guy, idk, i mean none had any chemistry with her but tony was cute with cy. ^^

Omg I can't believe for once pkl rejected lsg, lol. He was cute with HAHA tho, lol. okai off topic.

woohoo! 30 more min and i get to see chae yeon perf. at mnet!

^ for mnet countdown, did she sing live?

Can't wait to see!! 20 more min before finish dling first half

Hey!!!! Where are you guys downloading m.net Japan?? :blink:

I can't find it in any of the clubboxes that I use....

Does anyone know where to find the LQ of the M.net countdown in Japan?? Everyone famous is coming out of it!!! :w00t:

I already saw, Shinhwa, Boa, Hyori, and TVXQ's performance in youtube, but Chae Yeon's performance clip is not on there... :(

If I see Chae Yeon's perf. than that would be great, cuz then I don't need to download the whol performance since I've seen the all the artists in the show that I'm interested in!! LOL