Cherryblossom18

Guest Kchaeminwoo

thanks for the pictures of chae yeon!!!

she is pretty as usual!!! :D

i like the second picture the most!!!

her outfit and hair is perfect!!!

I LOVE IT!!!

Guest Kchaeminwoo

there is no doubt about that not_popular!!!

chae yeon is friendly. you can tell that by looking at her face!!!

such a sweet girl!!!

LOVE YOU CHAE YEON!!!

oh man, found this pic of a Chae Yeon 'wax figure' hahaha...

could have done a much better job on the face, this doesn't even resemble her IMO

:blink:

2088qo1.jpg

credit in the pic

even thou is cool to know she has a wax figure of her... it doesn't look like her!

gosh! chae yeon is way prettier than that figure. they could have done a better job, don't you think?

anyway... as long as we can see pictures and videos of the 'real' chae yeon, then everything is fine with world.

thanks for sharing, james ^^

Guest magnolia

Wow..thanks for the links and news..^^

Sheesh..is that HER wax figure? Maybe they got wrong picture or something..It's look like a man!! <_<

Just watch the show with Kim Gun Mo..Never know she links with Kim Jae Dong and Yuri..she is so friendly. Very excited with the pictures of her in Andy's concert..She is such a nice person, be friend with everybody..^^

Wow..thanks for the links and news..^^

Sheesh..is that HER wax figure? Maybe they got wrong picture or something..It's look like a man!! <_<

Just watch the show with Kim Gun Mo..Never know she links with Kim Jae Dong and Yuri..she is so friendly. Very excited with the pictures of her in Andy's concert..She is such a nice person, be friend with everybody..^^

u can tell... when they both were on xman, hahaha..... in that dbsk special. i like yuri too, she seems real down to earth as well, so.... they can mesh.

but... that wax figure. i've been to those museums in seoul... and they do not do a good job on ALL of their celebs. i think... they are just not spending enough time in trying to make them look realistic....

Some rather sad pics to post...these are of CY (with kim jeong min) at kangnam St. mary's hospital in Seoul yesterday, paying their final respects & condolences after the suicide of actor ahn jae hwan, who is married to comedian jung sun hee (she was the host of MTV Sunnyside, which CY appeared on)...you can read the tragic story here at coolsmurf's blog...

28kzg4.jpg

2u7p0za.jpg

348isdu.jpg

wvqvrs.jpg

24vnt3n.jpg

33c3tpy.jpg

raq2aa.jpg

o93bkx.jpg

ezhjdx.jpg

30at7qc.jpg

2a9ceme.jpg

nntu9x.jpg

20p7yu9.jpg

21a9rtl.jpg

1zbh3ro.jpg

Guest Kchaeminwoo

that wax figure dont look like chae yeon!!!

but im happy that theres one for her!!!

i hope to see more pictures of chae yeon in andy's concert.

can someone put more? PLEASE

THANK YOU :D

Guest Kchaeminwoo

mirima2244: im sorry i cant help you coz' even myself dont know how. :sweatingbullets:

chae yeon look sad on those pictures. :tears:

she is such a good friend.

CHAE YEON FIGHTING!!!

umm can i ask u where do u order ur hats ??

Hi does anyone know where to buy BEQUEM caps? I mean outside Korea like websites that ship internationally...or could someone guide me through steps onto buying it from Korean website please!! Thanks in advance!

i think you can go for gmarket? but i havent try before though. Here is the link G Market Bequem

many people come here to ask that, i think we should post the link in the first post ^^

other than g market, where else can we buy the caps? tell me, so can post the links later ;)

Guest darknetworks

It's also available in eBay, just search "BEQUEM". There's one seller that carrys' a few of the BEQUEM caps + ships internationally. Another site I've found is, http://www.dvdheaven.com/index.php they do have some BEQUEM Caps as well.

I've ordered from DVDheaven on Monday. Still no sign it has shipped yet. I'm moving this Sat, so I've not ordered from G Market yet but I will once I get the keys this Friday / Sat. Shall post the results once I've received the caps.

Guest Mirae-chan

HOLY CRAP that wax figure of her is SCARY. Does not do her beauty justice *shakes head* and anyways I find wax figures in general creepy =X=X

imany people come here to ask that, i think we should post the link in the first post ^^

other than g market, where else can we buy the caps? tell me, so can post the links later ;)

yup, i think that is a good idea!

some pics....credit as tagged

M! Countdown 08.09.04 interviewing one of the dudes from SuJu happy right? :unsure:

124ako5.jpg

dongdaemun fashion festival 08.09.05

w6xyyw.jpg

a9qn9s.jpg

Guest Kchaeminwoo

chae yeon is really caring coz' she's their nuna!!!

i wish she's my nuna too!!! but i know its only my dream. :tears:

she is so pretty in that outfit!!!

i am so loving it!!!