The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest BuNnIeMomiJi

Someone supporting CY's line!!!!!I believe its Allband(?) who is wearing one of the capshappy.gif

%7Boption%7Dhttp://q.yesky.com/pictures/2008/05/2426322_16973751.jpg[/i

%7Boption%7Dhttp://q.yesky.com/pictures/2008/05/2426322_26623757.jpg[/im

credits: lcy.com

He's not the only one. I remember one of the girls in SNSD (Tae Yeon I believe) wearing her cap in her radio pictures (Chin Chin).

They probably got the caps from Chae Yeon =)

thanks for everyone sharing their experience&pictures of Chae Yeon. She looks great.

^ really? yay! wanna have one of those caps too... hope the shipping isn't very expensive

minwoo should wear one of chae yeon's caps since she wear "m" caps while she was filming just the 2 of us in china. and it qould be nice to see tei or seung gi wearing one of her caps too! ^^

`kimberly : a new fan!! ^^

loved when she said "thank you" during duriseo.... that was cute!!

isn't she the best? hehe! ;)

Guest thisgardenoncewas*perfect

[23] Pictures

Chae Yeon performing 둘이서, 사링느낌, 위험한 연출, and MY LOVE

chaeyeonhb2008copy.png

I posted my Chae Yeon pictures over at my journal 8D I had so-so seats, and some of the pictures didn't turn out so well, but I hope you enjoy anyways?

( click here for the pictures! )

I will post a few here for a preview? 8DD!

DSCN8266.png

DSCN8280.png

DSCN8224.png

she was amazing, by the way. @__@;

Guest xMitsukiChanx

I heard that something happened to her dress on stage @ HB? :o Can anyone elaborate? LOL.

Guest Leena651

To all YEONIE FANS - Chae Yeon is a very sweet and down to earth. I saw her at the Sheraton on Friday night. She came back from her sound check at HB. She looked very tired, but she still smiled at us and waved.

Later that night, I bumped into her down in the Sheraton Bar Lounge. I chatted with her and just asked her how things were and what she thinks of LA. She smiled sweetly and replied that she's having fun and she likes LA. Her English was good. It's hard to believe... But she's very shy ^_^ I didn't ask her for an autograph it was more fun talking with her :)

Saturday Night after HB... I went back to the Sheraton with a few of my girlfriends and saw her again. I complimented her on her performance and to have a safe trip home. She answered 'Thank You!' We waved to her dancers and her as they leave to get some dinner. Her dancers and she waved back at us ^_^

Guest hello_world409

funny you mention that, I was chatting with the girls sitting behind me & they mentioned they met a fan on the bus ride over from the parking lot who came all the way from Indiana, I thought for sure that was you!

Really??? That's very interesting.....if I would of have known sooner about the HB, I would've taken the chance to go and then staying w/ family there too :mellow:

Guest asopijw65

Hmonggirl30 i envy you! So lucky to see her and even talk to her. She seemed so nice at the HB and seemed to enjoy herself while performing.

Guest f.E.M

Thanks for all the perfs & photos

Re: the caps... I think Chae Yeon must've given a bunch to the soshi girls when they were filming hi5. Cuz I've seen Tiffany wearing the cap too, Jessica even posed for it ^^

hmonggirl30, not sure if you're going to read this..but just want to say you're so lucky to meet & chat with Chae Yeon. She must've been drunk at the bar.. cuz when she's sober she doesn't speak english. You even got to compliment on her dress!!!!! Our two fellow 'old' members, who were waiting for her at the lobby, only caught her for a moment... and she was rushing out

Guest waver123

I didn't actually notice this until I re-watched my video.... did anyone see Chae Yeon actually tapped M and pointed to him some fans down in the pool has been holding the sign for him for a while and told him to pick it up, M went and took his hat off (like apologizing) and took the sign. Chae Yeon is always so caring about fans....I was so moved.

I didn't actually notice this until I re-watched my video.... did anyone see Chae Yeon actually tapped M and pointed to him some fans down in the pool has been holding the sign for him for a while and told him to pick it up, M went and took his hat off (like apologizing) and took the sign. Chae Yeon is always so caring about fans....I was so moved.

Yup, people in the HB thread mentioned that. Yeonie cherishes her fans ALOT and not to mention the positive, cute and funny personality she has. People who dislike her...just haven't gotten to know her.

Ah..the Minchae moments in the HB!! ^^ Proves how close their friendship is! :) hehe...

Guest aznpuff

Heyy~ Chae Yeon vids (sweet4eva) uploader here ^^

I always sit around in the background watching you guys and your convos but I've never really felt the urge to disturb you guys until now...

Great work keeping track of Chae Yeon and her busy schedule! XD

I always come here for the latest Chae Yeon news and I'm really proud of what Chae Yeon did at the Hollywood Bowl.

The performance she gave and the great way she interacted with fans in the greatest respect.

She'll gain shiploads of new fans for sure!

I'll return back into the background now

Thanks again C.Y supporters for keeping me and other Chae Yeon fans informed~

Chae Yeon Luuuuv~ :P

Guest Odango

I'm a casual fan of Chae Yeon, but I was still very excited when I heard she was coming to HB ^^ I have some pics of her performance, but in the mean time I thought I'd share a fancam of her at the Sheraton and at HB that I took with you guys ^^

I think she's so cute here XD

Guest hello_world409

^ Thanks for the vids.....Chae Yeon's such a cutie and a dorkkiss.gif

New pics of CY's line....

She is making shoes and bags/purses

2026050_44221913.jpg

credits: lcy.com

That was me and my friends! ChaeYeon was the first one to get her sign, then she told Minwoo and pointed at me because I was holding his sign, so he came over and did a little bow while taking off his hat and took the sign~!

It was funny because either the sign didn't have enough glue or ChaeYeon was shaking her sign a lot, but the one side of the sign fell off! Haha. But she actually got another one from us.

Guest BuNnIeMomiJi

omg her new pictures are super gorgeous! when I have time over the weekend I'll make a bunch of avatars =D