The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest waver123

Hey guys, i wanna know what Yeonie and her family said in Hi5 ... Did sumone know??

Looks sad ~~ :unsure:

I did some quick translation....sorry for my bad english, I'm assuming you're talking about the part where they cried....sorry I'm kind of rushing because I'm packing for HB :)

Question: When do you think was Chae Yeon the most pitiful?

MC: This one everyone has to think cautiously before answering....

everyone: up to now we've always been cautious before answering!

<laughter>

MC: Ok, let's reveal the answer.

MC: Chae Yeon's answer is "in the morning when I can't get up".

MC: Brother's answer is "when she came back home so late and tired that she can't get asleep".

MC: Dad's answer is "the time when she hurt her ankle and also when she can't get enough sleep".

MC: Mom's answer is "when she smiled and said, "even if I'm more tiresome it's still ok".

Mom: sometimes she looked very tired, but she never throw a tandrum because of that, her face is still filled with sunshine."

MC: oh...that's how you should treat your family members.

Mom: but it even hurts me more when I see her like that.

Mom: I think it's better for her to just throw a tandrum....but she'll always just said it's ok and don't worry about me.

Mom: When she smiled and said I'm fine, it hurts me a lot inside.

Mom: you can see on her face that she's very tired, but she'll just said she's ok.

CY: Yes that has happened a couple of times, when I was going back home, sometimes I was so tired,

I started crying in the car, but once I got home, when I saw my mom I knew I would want to cry

even more. So usually I just cried enough on the car, after I felt better then I'll go home.

Because I knew if I started crying, I knew my mom would get hurt even more than I do.

That's why I always told her I'm fine.

epilogue:

Originally a kid that doesn't know anything....

a cute kid long time ago....

has turned into a beauty.

MC: right now is there anything you want to tell your family that you didn't get a chance to before?

CY: they've always been very supportive, now is the time I should repay them, but they've always

been so caring about me, I really want to thank them. They've always believe in me, I feel I

am so lucky. That's why I want to repay them with more love,

epilogue:

Wish this family always be healthy and happy.

Guest LightAngels

WHAT??

that is freaking MESSED UP

this girl is like oh my god,

I've seen her cover so many songs from different country without permission

I don't think she got permission from Chae Yeon

and they have the guts to put it up as "Sang Tac: Thien An"

WHAT???

normally they would have

"Nhac: Han

Loi Viet: Thien An"

that's a BIT acceptable

but taking all credit?

I would like to see CJ sue this b.tch.

Vietnamese people always do this and never give credit for the songs they so balantly copy!. It makes me embarassed to be vietnamese when the singers do this. I get so pissed off. I mean come up with your own stuff!

Yeah ... I'm Vietnamese too. So embarassed .... I hate that girl too.

She keeps singing foreign songs but she dont have permission.

Guest Barbie_iDoL

Thank you so much, waver123 for translated

Poor Yeonie,, she's very strong person... but sensitive inside .. Her family very care and love her so much. im very TOUCH !

CY always show her smile even if she tired.. :tears: i've just known she usually cried on the car when tired before back home because she didn't want to see her mom get hurt T_T such a good daughter!

It makes me think about last year (December) that she fainted at home :tears:

OMO! love yeonie ~ ~ ~ please take a rest

:tears::tears::tears:

Guest waver123

Thank you so much, waver123 for translated

Poor Yeonie,, she's very strong person... but sensitive inside .. Her family very care and love her so much. im very TOUCH !

CY always show her smile even if she tired.. :tears: i've just known she usually cried on the car when tired before back home because she didn't want to see her mom get hurt T_T such a good daughter!

It makes me think about last year (December) that she fainted at home :tears:

OMO! love yeonie ~ ~ ~ please take a rest

:tears::tears::tears:

There's also one more part that was kind of moving...when they asked CY's mom when CY was debuting in Japan...she experienced a lot of hardship at that

time... and asked her how she felt about it.

CY's mom: at that time my feelings I can't really described in words...

"Do you cried often?"

CY: looks like my mom is going to cry again....

"in what way was it the hardest on you...."

CY's mom: watching her suffer...can't eat well/drink well when she first arrived....afraid she couldn't get use to it.... when she was in Japan she called back home sometimes....I asked her was it very diffcult in Japan....she replied it wasn't hard...wasn't hard...but she kept crying over the phone

MC: CY is going to cry just like her mom like....such a lovely family......

CY is the best!

Guest snsd2008

And one more thing :

123.gif

Unbelievable haha !

How dare she can do this without permission ! SO SHAME !!

Yeah ... I'm Vietnamese too. So embarassed .... I hate that girl too.

She keeps singing foreign songs but she dont have permission.

Me too, I also shame for her !!!

Guest floviet29

Can someone know how to buy on bequem.co.kr because I can't read korean!!!!

I don't know if we can buy if we live in france!!!!

Please help me....

Guest gdbabygurl

I did some quick translation....sorry for my bad english, I'm assuming you're talking about the part where they cried....sorry I'm kind of rushing because I'm packing for HB :)

I just totally tearing up reading this

Yeonie is soo amazing in so many way possible, always put others that she cared about first before her, doesn't matter if she's tired or hurt she never shows it and keep it to herself.

One of the many reasons why I love her.

HAVE FUN AT THE HB!! UR TOO LUCKY.

Guest telethrow

Can someone know how to buy on bequem.co.kr because I can't read korean!!!!

I don't know if we can buy if we live in france!!!!

Please help me....

I am buying my cap from this website because I can't read Korean either.

http://dvdheaven.com/dvd/dvd_list_music.php?event=531

The shipping is a lot for EMS shipping but I can splurge cuz it is my graduation gift! :)

My friend ordered super junior stuff from this site and she said it was safe. So just another option for you.

Guest Lis_424

thanks telethrow! i wanna get one too +_+ im so tempted ... maybe i should ehehehehe .. but im on a tight budget this month

which one are u guys getting? XD

edit: awwww noooo the caps that i want are out of stock +_+

edit: awwww noooo the caps that i want are out of stock +_+

really?? :sweatingbullets:

well, that's bad for you, but it's really good for yeonie ^^ cause it means many people are buying the caps! yay!!

our successful yeonie ;)

today is (or was) the hollywood bowl!! dori and nebs went to see chae yeon... hope they come here soon to tell us how that was. i wonder if they stalked yeonie hehe!

Guest hxro

Just came back from Hollywood Bowl! All I can say was: CHAE YEON WAS AWESOME! She sang 4 songs: 둘이서 ,사링느낌 ,위험한 연출, and My Love (sorry I just copied and pasted). She was soooooo cute and her dances were awesome! After the first song, her dress had some malfunction and as she was speaking to the crowd, one of her backup dancer wanted to help, but hesitated and only after the 2nd hesitation did he run out and help her with her dress. Afterwards, her stylist (the girl that's always with her during her backstages) came out and fixed the problem and she sang the rest of the songs with perfection. Her voice actually sounded higher than it does when its recorded! (don't know if its the microphone's fault or what not)

Anyways, at the end, all the artists came out and CY was first standing next to Minwoo. Then she linked arms with Son Ho Young (he appeared out of nowhere!) and Minwoo (who was on the opposite side) kind of crepted back secretly inbetween CY and Son Ho Young and somehow he got back to standing next to CY, lol. After that, Brian came along and started shaking his booty with CY and they did this cute little dance. Sooo its not just Minwoo and CY action, but Minwoo, Son Ho Young, AND Brian w/CY action! VERY SEXY INDEED. <333 xDD

AHHHH~ I got to see CY live! How exciting! Even though I wasn't super close, I will try to upload some pictures I took of the big screens... orz;;

^ Oh, wow! Thanks for the fan account ^_^ Hopefully, Yeonie had a good time despite the malfunction with her dress. Sorry for the mislead, I just read it off someone in the HB thread. Hopefully, there will be fancams soon!! ^^

Aww...the couples~!! ^^

//EDIT

topped the page, might as well share some pictures while we wait for pictures of Yeonie at HB:

307jz6.jpg

302wo2.jpg

287sh4.jpg

233su8.jpg

Guest asopijw65

Ah! I was at the Hollywood Bowl! I wish she coul dhave performed more. I was in the super seats but she was still so tiny, and she was the 2nd performer so teh screens were not bright enough. And I totally missed all the Sohn ho young, minwoo, brian action! Darn! I'll upload my concert pictures and video sometime today =)!

I've uploaded these already. Sorry for bad quality. She's wearing the blue dress.

dsc07772rn7.th.jpg

dsc07773te5.th.jpg

dsc07775xv5.th.jpg

dsc07774rr2.th.jpg

dsc07776fq9.th.jpg

dsc07777ub7.th.jpg

dsc07778jg7.th.jpg

dsc07785ey3.th.jpg

dsc07786zd2.th.jpg

dsc07788tc1.th.jpg

dsc07789dx8.th.jpg

dsc07795nk7.th.jpg

dsc07796my5.th.jpg

dsc07796wg9.th.jpg

dsc07799cy7.th.jpg

dsc07801zj6.th.jpg

dsc07805mp2.th.jpg

dsc07806fv8.th.jpg

dsc07807ck5.th.jpg

dsc07808ti6.th.jpg

dsc07809cu3.th.jpg

Videos to come later

hohoho XD i have fancam of her. XD full perf

ROFL. gonna upload in youtube in now XD

she's so hot>!! XD

but something is wrong with her back? or isit the mic problem> ?

well anyways.. XDDDD

chaeyeon jjangXd