The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest pinklegirl007

In a recent Chinese interview, Chae Yeon said she was offered a role as a main character in a chinese drama. Everything is not set in stone, because she said she hasn't excepted the offer. She is still considering acting, but seems unsure whether she has time to film the drama and also because she has never acted before. I think she should try it out though. It would be so cool to see her act!

CY is saying I'm having a bad hair day, don't take pics :lol: such lucky fans at the end eh?

haha! bad hair? you should see mine these days... need a haircut asap!

lucky fans!! they look happy ^^ i'll be happy too if i can take a pic with yeonie someday... like wenting!

and chinese fans are going to be the luckyest if it's true that yeonie is going to act in some chinese drama.

thanks for the pics ^^

topped a page, nothing to share right now, be back later with some pics ^^

pics!!

CY2.jpg

CY1.jpg

CY.jpg

1362548354_3f3896f8ce_o.jpg

i like the outfit ^^

Guest f.E.M

man i cant find the random pics topic on yeon!

anyways, free beers for whoever can spot chae yeon

b_36692B75ADA8E6CC117FBD9816B528AC.jpg

b_700817AEA3D71497F513FC1E939F6D2A.jpg

more of chae yeon karaoke-ing ...

b_D1A2D3CB884D70EC97C1D5CB45735768.jpg

update on chae yeon in china

She arrived in Beijing on the evening of may 9th for an ad shooting the following day. Chae Yeon will leave BeiJing at 8:40 today (May 11th) and put an end to her 3 days china trip.

Flight number is CZ317. STALK her if u have the chance

^ thanks for sharing!

sexy chae yeon!!!!

a couple of random perfs ... and behind the scenes of the EXR fashion show where does triple duty of hosting, modeling & performing... i dont the HQ version.

haven't seen the show yet, but i have some more pics of that

1362554260_1d0787d8b6_o.jpgmodperf16.jpg

mod4.jpg

mod1.jpg

credits in the pics and... internet. sorry, don't remember!

posted the rest in the yeonie's picture thread... months ago... so you'll have to find them ^^ she looks gorgeous in every single picture ;)

anyways, free beers for whoever can spot chae yeon

update on chae yeon in china

She arrived in Beijing on the evening of may 9th for an ad shooting the following day. Chae Yeon will leave BeiJing at 8:40 today (May 11th) and put an end to her 3 days china trip.

Flight number is CZ317. STALK her if u have the chance

did anyone stalk yeonie? ^^

i see yeonie! wearing pink and white ^^

but i don't like beer, can i have some vodka? hehe

thanks for the pics!

Guest waver123

haha just saw new updates on CY....I translate to english from chinese translation

...this from leechaeyeon.com

medium.jpg

man: I'll make you stronger!

woman: let go of your hand!

medium.jpg

woman: I'll make you stronger!

man: ahh.....let go of my head!

medium.jpg

woman: shut up!

man: ahhhhh!

wow.. thanks for the quick translations waver123... and.... welcome (i see u're not new, but never seen u post, and it's a translation! awesome!)

and about the posters... yea.. the only way i know how to get them.... is to steal them from someone, hehe...

umm.... np that clip is up, it was over 20mins and i had some trouble uploading it. next is a clip from china, her playing charades. that should be up quicker, will post caps in a bit.

yay! translations ^^ thanks a lot and welcome to the thread ;)

nebs: watched the video at [YEON!] loved it ^^ she looks pretty!! and i love those songs

more than duriseo sometimes...

and bulgogi sent me the other video, chae yeon is so cute there!!

yeonie fighting!

Guest waver123

Hi everyone.....

I registered some time ago but never post much....I usually go to the chinese chae yeon website.....but recently I was looking for hollywood bowl tickets

so came back to soompi a bit and found this thread....anyway I am a big chae yeon fan....

I got my Bequme hat yesterday in the mail too.....so you can tell I am a big fan :sweatingbullets:

small.jpg

Hi everyone.....

I registered some time ago but never post much....I usually go to the chinese chae yeon website.....but recently I was looking for hollywood bowl tickets

so came back to soompi a bit and found this thread....anyway I am a big chae yeon fan....

I got my Bequme hat yesterday in the mail too.....so you can tell I am a big fan :sweatingbullets:

welcome! this is the best thread ever ^^ full of nice people who LOVE yeonie to death hehe!

i'm so jealous!! you have a cap... and it's pretty! nice choice ^^

hope you keep posting here ;)

pics from latest hi5.....at CY's house

sorry I am using yupoo and they have ads....

thanks for the pics!! i loved this episode. chae yeon has a whole room full of clothes! i want a room like that too..............

it was nice to see her family ^^ not only her parents, her brother was there too! and his wife and yeonie's nice... she's cute!!!! and so little ^^

loved when chae yeon interacted with her niece, they were doing the nanana dance hehe

hope someone translates this episode... :rolleyes:

thanks for the pics... and... many spoilers.. altho... if i didnt want to see spoilers, i should try to avoid this thread for today. well.. i do try.. but those voices... man, they keep telling me to check the thread!!

i'm staring at her shoes.. in her closet.... that's A LOTTA shoes... shoes are more expensive than my clothing... so my new goal in life is to have that many shoes. forget about finishing school and a decent career.... i want that many shoes too.

Guest Dori

thanks for the pics... and... many spoilers.. altho... if i didnt want to see spoilers, i should try to avoid this thread for today. well.. i do try.. but those voices... man, they keep telling me to check the thread!!

i'm staring at her shoes.. in her closet.... that's A LOTTA shoes... shoes are more expensive than my clothing... so my new goal in life is to have that many shoes. forget about finishing school and a decent career.... i want that many shoes too.

This reminds me nebs... in between the CY stalking, we must go shoe shopping ... I simply must find some new heels and sneakers. And then, must buy new sunglasses.

Thanks for the pics ... I'm more inclined now to buy a drawer just for my purses ... and another for my sunglasses collection ... and then some sort of rack to hang all my jewelry so it doesn't get tangled in a box. Her home seems really luxurious, like you can really tell she's done well for herself.

And OMG with the meticulousness of the paper folded into the T-shirt ... and I thought I had a T-shirt collection that I just boxed ... holy crap.

Guest hello_world409

Thanks for the all the pics guys. So many of them, I really want to get one of those hats

Loved Yeonie's house.....I was really excited to see this episode cause I've been waiting ever since the first time they've visited someone's in Hi5.....It was very entertaining when they burst into her house with her mom trying to hold them back cute XD what was also cute was her niece......her closet .... :blink:

I'm very sad that Hi5 is being canceled....now I don't have anything to look forward to on Sunday nights :tears:

Guest waver123

^ thanks for posting those pics of HI5...it was nice episode^^ her family seems very close & caring...

lucky you! did u get yours thru lcy or allcaps?

I didn't order one cuz i thought the designs were too feminine, but some of the later designs look like they can be worn by guys too haha

Actually I got it from the chinese chae yeon fan club... since they have a group order recently and I know somebody there....

mailing is actually pretty quick only took 3 days to get here......

spoilers.... :tears: I didn't think there would be much spolier in this episode.......

some more pics from leechaeyeon.com.....

without makeup....haha.....still look so cute.....oh yeah.....

can't wait to watch the video.....

btw when are you allowed to put in an avatar on soompi? I still haven't seen the avatar option yet......

pjw0nt4n.jpg

8lep8rul.jpg

Guest mishybear

i like the outfit ^^

thanks!

me too, i LOVED that outfit! and she had one of like every colour XD

man, im gonna be so sad without hi-five.

where am i gonna see CY every week?! :(