The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

^ya know I saw that, but at first I thought she was holding a stuffed toy lol! then i realized yeah it's a real dog, is that her dog or Hyun Young's since they are at her place?

^ in the latest Hi5 eps's preview of next week. but it's just a glimse of one dog, she has three. You can check our her cyworld, there's an entire section just dedicated for her dogs :D

here's a picture

cuteee4fb.jpg

(top right & left: honey. bottom left: tiffany. bottom right:mini)

bulgogie, she could bring the dog over ^^ rmb in the Bartenders episode Jang Young Ran brought Chae Yeon's dog to the set?

the one on Hi5 if really is her dog then it should be mini (really look-a-like except for the yellow (o_O) ears)

really looking forward to the next episode for chae yeon in PJ as well as her cooking skill :D

Also, I saw PKL being beaten up by the girls, should be fun haha

So now, Hi5 have already visited JSJ, JHR and HY's apts. That means either Chae Yeon's house or PKL's lovenest is gonna be raid next, i'm so excited hehe. Lee Jung Min is kinda new so I guess they won't visit her house any time soon.

Guest JaeHoLove

I love I love I love Chae Yeon unnie!! Her voice just blew me off when she sings ballad coz it's so sweet and soft...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! MAY YOUR NEXT YEAR BE A BETTER YEAR...

I'd love to meet Chae Yeon unnie, I think she will be a really nice person to be friend with..

^^hahaha, looks like people are posting double Happy Birthday greetings, yeah she deserves the props twice! :D

bulgogie, she could bring the dog over ^^ rmb in the Bartenders episode Jang Young Ran brought Chae Yeon's dog to the set?

the one on Hi5 if really is her dog then it should be mini (really look-a-like except for the yellow (o_O) ears)

really looking forward to the next episode for chae yeon in PJ as well as her cooking skill :D

Also, I saw PKL being beaten up by the girls, should be fun haha

So now, Hi5 have already visited JSJ, JHR and HY's apts. That means either Chae Yeon's house or PKL's lovenest is gonna be raid next, i'm so excited hehe. Lee Jung Min is kinda new so I guess they won't visit her house any time soon.

you're right I forgot about that & i think she brought along tiffany to the HI-5 fashion designers episode. I recall her holding a chihuahua when she is being introduced coming down the stairs.

yeah it would be cool if they visited CY's pad in the coming eps. really want to check out her decorating & design sense. i recall in PKL's 'wonderful outing' CY mentioning that she is just now starting to spend her own money on herself, before she was busy paying off her parents' debts & buying homes for her parents & brother & sister-in-law, so now she can splurge on herself a bit!

Guest kinetics14

Well i know its already dec 11 in korea, but since its dec 10 here, Happy Bday Chae Yeon. I cant believe she is 30 now. She does not look nearly 30.

Duriseo [M-Net Vibe Party - 04.12.29]

( link here. )

yeah nice perf. here, real intimate with the fans & a lot of close-ups of CY! She looked stunning!

I was searching youtube and found something..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0arH3EhBko ... unnie's so cute hereXD

~lmao~, hilarious with CY trying to do the 'cat woman' technique & JHR spanking her butt!

She looked like she landed pretty hard on her first attempt (ouch!) & was pretty cute doing the 'duriseo' dance in her pajamas & ski boots! :lol:

Guest mishybear

Well i know its already dec 11 in korea, but since its dec 10 here, Happy Bday Chae Yeon. I cant believe she is 30 now. She does not look nearly 30.

lol omgosh! that's so true!

well, actually, in korea you don't turn a year olde ron your birthday...

but still! lol

she doesn't look 30 to me. :D

and i dont know what it is with antis that say she's too old...

lol

30 isn't that old...

all the hollywood people are like over 30.

HSCo. 071208 Chae Yeon Cut

Mediafire link

41.36MB

HQ

yeah thanks f.E.M. for adding this cut. just watched it & it's pretty funny! the interaction between MC Hong rok-gi & CY was cool, they act almost like siblings. ;) Now I know why she looked at her hand in the screen caps! :P

hey not_popular like your new avatar. Was that pic of Cy looking flustered taken from PKL's show?

Edit: not_popular you're getting real good at making avies, i like the one with CY sticking her tongue out, now I remember that one from JT2OU! + like the pink paperclip! :)

Duriseo [M-Net Vibe Party - 04.12.29]

( link here. )

HSCo. 071208 Chae Yeon Cut

HQ

CLICKIE

thanks guys! mi comp is full with CY stuffs ^______________^

I was searching youtube and found something..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0arH3EhBko ... unnie's so cute hereXD

yay! thanks for sharing! love that cut. i saw it once but couldn't find it again!! ^^

chae yeon looks is cute!

bulgogi: yeh... it's nice, right? kekeke! ^_________^

but i think this pic was taken from JT2OU (wenting posted it? don't remember)

i made some more (well, just 2...)

2103939661_4923de9c59_o.jpg2103939597_9b1a94d0b8_o.jpg

Guest damifino

A news report says that Chae Yeon was hospitalized due to fainting from exhaustion. It happened around 2pm on 12/12 while she was resting at home. She's been busy with her Chinese activities. She's been spending 4 days in China doing activities and 3 days in Korea filming "High Five." They think she will be released tomorrow after some rest and will be headed back to China.

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...121216450680320

Guest Jeong Eunna

OMG~ wat happened ??

TT__TT

this year seemed to be very unlucky to all of my beloved

one by one fainted TT_TT

hope they will let her rest for some days

btw ... thx for all the infos and pixes above