The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest energywen

Chaeyeon's latest Daum Msg on 17th translated and posted into Yeon!

Chaeyeon's msges sub forum is only visible for pp over 50 posts.

^^thanks f.E.M. for all the sweet pics! yeah she looks so school 'marmish' in that pic of next week's Hi-5. it reminds me of that 'happy sunday' show (i can't recall which one specifically) when CY is the surprise guest for those 4-5 male HS students. She only had to deal with a few of them, while next week she has to handle a whole class! :sweatingbullets:

yeah she is wearing that same outfit for the autograph session that she wore for Ahn jae-hwan & jung sun-hee's wedding (hope i got those names right, i'm bad with Korean names). Not really a favorite of mine, but CY pretty much can look good wearing anything!

*wiping sweat off my forehead* what can I say about the pic with the red plaid skirt?! she looks über sexy there! then she looks so cute in the last pic with the 'goofy' sweatshirt! From sexy to girly & cute, does any other female artist make that transition as well as CY (that's a rhetorical question btw)! :P

Can't wait for the Ultracats perfs!

energywen yeah I need to get busy on IEF, so i can make the 50 post minimum, so i can start watching some vids! ;)

btw, regarding the whole 'glasses' thing, i know CY wears them sometimes, but are they prescription? i mean has she been wearing contacts all this time or are the glasses just a 'fashion statement'? I can't seem to recall what brand of frames CY prefers? i know they are some famous brand from France, that a lot of celebs wear! dang, i saw that trivia question on IEF before, but can't recall. :wacko:

Guest energywen

^ its in the games area i tink. u can check it out there. xD

it costs an arm n leg to get the one Chaeyeon is wearing at home. zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

anyway, i haf updated news in the forum dat u can access without the 50posts.

and pp, im jus too lazy to close the older pics topic cus i dunhaf the time to go in n remove the hide tags, but cus everyone is bumping them up, frm 2nd pic on i had close them and not remove the hide tags. =P so basically u cant see the pics. Hahaha=X

and for the news section, the topic is closed but the hide tags removed, so u can still access the closed news topics.

Guest pinknalgene

Is our darling dabbling in a business? Like a lingery business

7k2793j.jpg

http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.htm...p;sec_id=540101

I've always imagined and hope that she would be a designer... LOL...

Some clips I've uploaded on youtube.. for those who don't have time to sit through the whole episodes.. here are some selected parts

Prank done on Yeonie during PKL's wonderful outing

Chae Yeon singing Noona's dream & Love revolution

Crowning of Miss Hi-5 - is it me or does she look extra pretty with a crown on her head?

Also, Vanny (the No1 english speaking Sueng Gi fan) & myself are working on a fanfic project together.

Here's the link on soompi.

mylovebanneron1.jpg

She has done a trailer for this story & it is FANTASTIC. (link can be found by clicking the icon above) Please watch & support!

it costs an arm n leg to get the one Chaeyeon is wearing at home. zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

I was looking at some of their designs and they're really nice - I have to replace my eyeglasses of like 5 years. They are pricey though. Friends of mine have spent upwards of $400-$500 for designer glasses with prescription.

As for Chae Yeon wearing them as prescription or fashion, I don't really know, but it seems that she isn't the type of person to wear something like that out of fashion. Besides, don't most Asians wear corrective lenses? - Especially if they're in front of a computer alot? :P

Guest lyly_flower2000

Thanks for sharina all the pix and clips. The Hi5 clips are really hillarious, especially the part when the fire vomits. OMG, look at CY and other's expression. They were really amazed by the fire. Love it.

f.E.M: thanks for the pics!!

i liked the "just the two of us" pics, esp the first one. mhhh... the 2nd one too! that song is cute (what is it about?)

- to be edit again with some Ultracats perfs - ==> Clickie

I was thinking that may be I should start helping wenting out by posting pictures and stuffs on [YEON!] instead of here...

yay!! ultracats! i love that songs. i downloaded the second one ^^

^ yes she is!

in fact, the translated article is alr in YEON!

http://z8.invisionfree.com/leechaeyeon/ind...p?showtopic=498

hot ^___________^ she can do anything. chae yeon's da best!!

i went to the forum and i have 50+ posts, yay! gonna go more often now that i have free time... summer vacations are comming! :P

i downloaded the chinese song. so cute! i'm listening to it now

thanks for sharing! ;)

=OO Those pictures for the Two of Us performance looks hot!!

Does anyone have the performance??

energywen posted these links a few pages ago (+ they are available on cyworld in the 'china' section):

Korean:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Unid42iSLTM/

Chinese:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Phb29TZpyk4/

- to be edit again with some Ultracats perfs - ==> Clickie

I was thinking that may be I should start helping wenting out by posting pictures and stuffs on [YEON!] instead of here...

Thanks for the Ultracats perfs! She was so 'kawaii' even back then! yeah, posting pics on [YEON!] is cool, but i think there are more people on soompi tho', so you'll have greater exposure on this site, then again maybe it will motivate CY fans to register with IEF!

thanks I found it, CY wears the french brand FACE à FACE.

I was looking at some of their designs and they're really nice - I have to replace my eyeglasses of like 5 years. They are pricey though. Friends of mine have spent upwards of $400-$500 for designer glasses with prescription.

As for Chae Yeon wearing them as prescription or fashion, I don't really know, but it seems that she isn't the type of person to wear something like that out of fashion. Besides, don't most Asians wear corrective lenses? - Especially if they're in front of a computer alot? :P

i think that applies to everybody, cuz I'm not Asian & I've had to wear 'specs' recently. yeah, so now i can sympathize with all the 'four eyes' jokes now! :P wow, Dori you haven't changed glasses in 5 yrs? your vision must be stable & not change a lot, lucky you!

Edit: hey energywen does CY get to keep the sponsor clothes/accessories after the show is finished? btw, that 'world boys' show she is taping sound so interesting!

Guest energywen

more of these in the forum.

1895067_48743314.jpg

i need one to two person to post up Chaeyeon cyworld updates (pics part).

theres not really a need to post up the older ones, but from now on, her cyworld updates.

if u tink u can do it, pls pm me either in the forum or soompi. both sides im contactable.

and for those who duno wad is sponser clothes/accessories...it is those clothes the artistes wear to shows that the company did not buy.

like the chaeyeon's hi5 clothes(in specs), she had to tk the pic shown in IEF to help 'promote' the clothes cus the company let them/her wear it for free dat epi. xD

Guest DegiLisious

come on guys

i really wish u guys would participate in chae yeon's

birthday project

we all love her so y wont u show lil love to her

we always wish she would reach us

but we r not doin anythin to maker come to us

her company knows the english forum and she have some one who can translate

english to korean for her

so go into the english forum

and show her some love and maybe

one day she would really come by just like her

company does

so please guys go join the eglish forum and participate in her birthday project

its almost over

u guys will find her latest news pics and evrything

please please please

go join....

just click on the link on my signature

guys, look what i found, the pic we all have been looking for. I had to PM this member on youtube many times to get it :D

the resolution is small though but better than nothing

133226378138618wb8.jpg

Guest energywen

guys, look what i found, the pic we all have been looking for. I had to PM this member on youtube many times to get it :D

the resolution is small though but better than nothing

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img144.imageshack.us/img144/6651/133226378138618wb8.jpg

u been finding dat!?

for wad?

i have HQ ones of 1 or 2 of tat pic. LMAO... -.-;

and i can always scan HQ frm the lyrics book.

--

@floviet29: first pic from soju is taken 05, 2nd pic 07, 3rd 06, 4th 06, 5th n the last one SHOULD be 05. last pic is frm a whole set of pics she modelled for GMarket. ^^

i need one to two person to post up Chaeyeon cyworld updates (pics part).

theres not really a need to post up the older ones, but from now on, her cyworld updates.

if u tink u can do it, pls pm me either in the forum or soompi. both sides im contactable.

and for those who duno wad is sponser clothes/accessories...it is those clothes the artistes wear to shows that the company did not buy.

like the chaeyeon's hi5 clothes(in specs), she had to tk the pic shown in IEF to help 'promote' the clothes cus the company let them/her wear it for free dat epi. xD

I really want to help you, but 2nd year is a lot harder than 1st year... a lot more workload T_T i don't even have time to check chaeyeon unnie's news everyday like before.

edit: I own the page, but i dont'have any thing to share...

some very old pictures of her

10332488_1105610297.jpg

1DS12.jpg

fffa9292.jpg

88.jpg