The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

no bin wasnt on that episode i believe. i love minwoo and chae yeon together! haha they are both hot for each other. lol

I Totally Agree !! There Perfect For Eachother !

Guest chaserj7

And Minwoo Is So Lucky !!!! Having Chae Yeon Wink At Him, His Heart Was Like Proabbly BEATING 100x faster!!

haha heyyy yeahhh i kinda agree!! people used to go Hyori/Minwoo but I think Chaeyeom/Minwoo is a much better pairing!!! unfortch, isn't minwoo already attached? :P

anyway though they're really cute together i don't think chaeyeon should go with minwoo because then minwoo fans would threaten to kill her (or themselves) and that'd probably damage her career somewhat. :P i still wanna see lots of her!!

interesting becoming a prostitue... i never heard that. i heard about her hardship but never becoming a prostitue.......

haha i believe that isn't true lah. just exaggerated version of her 'living on the streets'. she'd never have been able to become a gasoo if she really was.. :P

I must say, her live performance of 오직너 (Disco Remix) [Only You remix] on Music Core [12.24.05] was very impressive.

She was never off tune, and heck, I like the remix than the original.

ohhh mann anyone got this perf?? care to share? thanks a million!! :P

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

You know what i noticed? Most of Chae Yeon's Anti's Are like

fans of Bins !! Like they like bashing on her and comparing her with bin

ohhh mann anyone got this perf?? care to share? thanks a million!! :P

hey i uploaded the perf and Pm you the link =] if others want it just tell me. haha

Guest chaserj7

You know what i noticed? Most of Chae Yeon's Anti's Are like

fans of Bins !! Like they like bashing on her and comparing her with bin

BIN HAS FANS?!! haha ok just kidding i know she does, but i don't really like her. :(

I'M A CHAEYEON FAN.

maybe Anti-Bin people are Chaeyeon fans!

hey i uploaded the perf and Pm you the link =] if others want it just tell me. haha

hey Diia thank you so much!!! :):) btw i think your avatar is really nice! it's from the start of her Ohjikneo MV right? :P where'd you find the caps?

Guest chaserj7

heyy btw.. the current poll has been going on for a pretty long time already and Vol2 has won by a mile..

i don't really know how the thread thing works but whoever can do it, why not set up a new poll? if it's possible.. :P

haha anyway i'm pretty out of the loop, i only recently saw some of these.. don't know if all you guys have seen it yet (you probably all have) but just thought i'd share the links anyway! :) youtube doesn't allow downloads so it's safe to post.

http://www.youtube.com/?v=mz5QKtU6sQw

Bin and ChaeYeon on Loveletter, it's some dance competition or something? anyway Bin has this disgusted look on her face, don't know what's disgusting her but it's not a very nice expression to have on tv? :huh:

http://www.youtube.com/?v=kr5bu2YKgCo

Bin and ChaeYeon joint performance. Bin's outfit scares me, but Chae Yeon's is pretty nice. only i think it was the wrong event to seduce male members of the audience because those people there are the prim and proper kind, the guy they both picked looked absolutely petrified! :P but ChaeYeon had a nicer response from him.

http://www.youtube.com/?v=INq1W2zFjCc

Chae Yeon and DBSK's Yunho playing a funny game. :) so cute!

http://www.youtube.com/?v=ZUDDtGPQS6M

Chae Yeon and some Super Junior guy playing a game. she loses pretty quickly! :P but the guy has this permanant stoned expression. <_<

^ You can't edit polls. :(

I can't even the post itself. o_o;;

and, thanks for the vids, they're awesome.

Btw, I'm thinking her new song will be 하얀눈 (White Snow), track 2 from her album, because, I hear the song on x-man, and she even performed it on M! Countdown.

Very pretty song, yet, there's not much for her to show her talent in.

Guest chaserj7

Btw, I'm thinking her new song will be 하얀눈 (White Snow), track 2 from her album, because, I hear the song on x-man, and she even performed it on M! Countdown.

Very pretty song, yet, there's not much for her to show her talent in.

haha i'm sure ChaeYeon will find a way to spice things up a little, she always does! :)

and this is the third time i'm saying this.. :P but i hope she does a song/mv with Hyori!

Guest Lynni3z

chae yeon <33

i lvoe ehr 2nd and 3d album. shes' so pretty.

i really like her songs :D

chae yeon looks so young, she doens't look like shes' past her mid 20's.

Guest chaserj7

chae yeon looks so young, she doens't look like shes' past her mid 20's.

i agree! i was ABSOLUTELY shocked when i found out she's already 27! that's even older than Hyori!! but both of them look stunningly young anyway so heheh. :P

but the bad thing about Chaeyeon being so old is that we can't pair her up with the younger boys in kpop. :P it'd be weird.

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

BIN HAS FANS?!! haha ok just kidding i know she does, but i don't really like her. :(

I'M A CHAEYEON FAN.

maybe Anti-Bin people are Chaeyeon fans!

hey Diia thank you so much!!! :):) btw i think your avatar is really nice! it's from the start of her Ohjikneo MV right? :P where'd you find the caps?

HAHAH Bin Has Fans That Cracked Me Up !!!

Well when i went to the Bin fan thread tehy were like totallyt bashing ChaeYeon

I think they hate Chaeyeon is because she has more fans ? maybe iunno but thats what i think

i agree! i was ABSOLUTELY shocked when i found out she's already 27! that's even older than Hyori!! but both of them look stunningly young anyway so heheh. :P

but the bad thing about Chaeyeon being so old is that we can't pair her up with the younger boys in kpop. :P it'd be weird.

OMG , Shes older than Hyori ? Wow she looks like shes only like 22 or something

and that totally sucks that she cant perform with the younger boy bands !!!

^Well, my answer for you is that....

Bin got so much antis because she is new, but yet Gets all the spotlight. Most, or all of her antis are either Chaeyeon or hyori's fans. Example... you. They're afraid Bin might overtake them. :)

I would like to say more, but that is just a little intro of what I have to say. I dont hate Chaeyeon, I think she's really cute and could really sing, but just putting my opinion of why she (Bin) got so many antis.

HAHAH Bin Has Fans That Cracked Me Up !!!

Well when i went to the Bin fan thread tehy were like totallyt bashing ChaeYeon

I think they hate Chaeyeon is because she has more fans ? maybe iunno but thats what i think

OMG , Shes older than Hyori ? Wow she looks like shes only like 22 or something

and that totally sucks that she cant perform with the younger boy bands !!!

ChaeYeon is 27 my dear LOL.

Guest chaserj7

LET'S MAKE PEACE.

heyyy i know this may sound really weird, but there's quite a bit of Bin-bashing going on here, and over at Bin's thread there's a lot of Chaeyeon-bashing...

though it's normal to want to compare stars, i think it's also not very nice that we bash a star to promote another? after all we're all here to join the fandom, not indulge in bashing..

so let's just leave off bashing Bin, ok? :) let's make peace and keep this a Chaeyeon fan thread, not a Bin-bashing thread? :)

Guest chaserj7

i own this page!

haha not anymore! :P

you're sharing it with me now..

haha YAY i'm glad they're making peace... phew.. and i was even afraid i'd get bashed for suggesting the peace treaty.. :sweatingbullets:

anyway i watched the perf of her Only You Remix, the one where she's wearing earmuffs? SHE'S SINGING LIVE! that's amazing, i'm pretty sure she always lipsynched! :P

Guest BLurBLur

anyway i watched the perf of her Only You Remix, the one where she's wearing earmuffs? SHE'S SINGING LIVE! that's amazing, i'm pretty sure she always lipsynched! :P

yeah... thats because it was MBC's Music Core... i think if it was inki gayo or music bank she would have lipsynched.... :)