The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest s3imaDen

^ naahhh.. i didn't think tat much though

i wasnt focusing on briyeon...

I'M FOCUSING ON HOYEON!!! AHAHAHAH..... HAHAH coz i wanna see sth new....

anyways, i noticed tat andy and junjin paid quite much attention during cy and ho young's loveline battle.. they're smiling and listening =)

WAHAHAH XD i guess they're really close frens..

i read from baidu tat junjin was sick after promoting and working hard for his 1st album. and tat some junjin fans had letters with them to ask cy passed it to junjin and send their regards to him (in china). she smiled at them, and grabbed their letter b4 entering the car to the airport... =) SWEEET <3 (the guards were holding them back from approaching her, along with the other cy fans~~ )

she even asked her manager to tell the fans not to wait for her coz its really cold and she doesnt want them to get cold and freeze outside... SSSWWEETTT <3

man i loved this show!! haha theres another one next week! YEAHHHH!

she was the only one who was shown dancing in the beginning! you know xman missed her! and DUDE.. i miss the love couple pairings! that was the best part! now... POO! HAHHA... i hope they revive it! soon!!!!

Guest atreyu112

anyways, i noticed tat andy and junjin paid quite much attention during cy and ho young's loveline battle.. they're smiling and listening =)

i read from baidu tat junjin was sick after promoting and working hard for his 1st album. and tat some junjin fans had letters with them to ask cy passed it to junjin and send their regards to him (in china). she smiled at them, and grabbed their letter b4 entering the car to the airport... =) SWEEET <3 (the guards were holding them back from approaching her, along with the other cy fans~~ )

she even asked her manager to tell the fans not to wait for her coz its really cold and she doesnt want them to get cold and freeze outside... SSSWWEETTT <3

s3imaDen.. thanks soo much for updates us abt CY's trip to China.. OMG!! u made me like CY even more.. she is sooo considerate.. she always thinks in someelse shoes.. what it feels to be a Fan.. i believe before she was a fan too.. and that's why she understands fan's feeling.. how i wish i would meet her on my coming trip to Seoul Next yr..

aw... isnt it cute how kang ho dong is all teasing cy and bringing her back to his team on xman! hes all like... bo go ship ut suh (i missed you) so TRUE!

Guest s3imaDen

s3imaDen.. thanks soo much for updates us abt CY's trip to China.. OMG!! u made me like CY even more.. she is sooo considerate.. she always thinks in someelse shoes.. what it feels to be a Fan.. i believe before she was a fan too.. and that's why she understands fan's feeling.. how i wish i would meet her on my coming trip to Seoul Next yr..

you're welcome. i just wanted to share with ya'll how the fans felt when they met and saw her =)

you're going to seoul next year?!?!? TATS JUST SOO COOOL!!!!!!!!!! i wanted to go so badly T_T

aw... isnt it cute how kang ho dong is all teasing cy and bringing her back to his team on xman! hes all like... bo go ship ut suh (i missed you) so TRUE!

Heyy~~ long time no see!! how're you doing!?!??! :D

Yeah. i think they're really close frens... =)

i adore their frenship =)

130239_1223895037_luhqwklq.gif

look at the sittings. i mean.. JunJin, Shiwon and Andy!! wahahahahahah XD

credits pics to baidu

Guest s3imaDen

^ aahh... so it was you who pmed me =)

COOL mag? china version?

i wanted to buy it. but cant T_T

its not sold here T_T

i remember nov issue feature woohyuk!!!!! TT_TT

Guest energywen

singapore can get..but i tink mus wait..den we down here sell quite exp...but i shall get a few books..cus it features her...and i tink its a few pages worth!

Guest paigehk

i just watched Chae Yeon's part in the new Xman with Son Ho Young...and omg...it's like the cutest moment ever in the new XMAN. I mean...it's so sweet. I love it. Another new pair...lol, Chae Yeon + Son Ho Young.

It's good to see her back. HaHa seems to enjoy picking on her a lot. He kept on butting in with random conversation. After all, she used to be "his woman"...lol

Guest s3imaDen

singapore can get..but i tink mus wait..den we down here sell quite exp...but i shall get a few books..cus it features her...and i tink its a few pages worth!

I'd like to buy it... but T_T my friend can't find it....*Sigh*

i just watched Chae Yeon's part in the new Xman with Son Ho Young...and omg...it's like the cutest moment ever in the new XMAN. I mean...it's so sweet. I love it. Another new pair...lol, Chae Yeon + Son Ho Young.

It's good to see her back. HaHa seems to enjoy picking on her a lot. He kept on butting in with random conversation. After all, she used to be "his woman"...lol

MY THE HOYEON couple??? HEHEHEEHEH =)

i think Haha and HoDong are like.. back to their normal xman times... tat they keep on teasing her and stuffs...

it feels great.. haha seems to enjoy teasing her though..heheh =)

Guest HK Tequila

Whenever you see Kang Ho-Dong and Chae Yeon on the same show you get a sense that they are really good friends both on and off screen.

Guest DumboEphant

Her exchange with Son Ho Young in the new Xman was so freaking cute! It's like a wish come true because I long want them to have at least a romance exchange together :D

Thanks Santa Claus :)

Guest shiela8917

Thanks so much chilyn for that SC's, at least I've got so see our lovely unni, since I haven't watch Xman 'till now. yeah T_T.

Awww! Chaeyeon unnie's so sweet. She still remains very humble and so nice. She's also thoughtful and shows concern to her fans. I adore her even more.<33 Thanks for sharing us that s3imaDen!

Guest Lis_424

vietbui .. lol i never thought about that hahaha .. maybe MC Yoo is teasing her about kim jong kook HAHA

THX a lot coolsmurf for the youtube ~~~ it's cute~~~