The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

yaaaaa... soo cute on the pic.. i am imagining that that's CY's children.. hahahahaha

CUTE! :lol:

Chae yeon looks more and more beautiful

I can't wait for her appereance on x-man

it seems like forever since I last saw her on tv show

Guest s3imaDen

^ i think she lost some weight and her hairstyle made her looks like she is soo tired TT_TT

Guys, i found an interesting new fanfic.. it's abt minchae (i think).. here is the link

Fanfic of Minchae

it says park chae yeon...although the pic doesnt look like her...... i'll imagine then.. ahahaah XD

well guys, if u dun mind my eer... basic english, i can translate those chinese fictions featuring cy for you guys....

if u dun mind my eer... basic english.. ahahahahah :rolleyes:

Guest cutegurl87

^ i think she lost some weight and her hairstyle made her looks like she is soo tired TT_TT

Yeah, she does look very tired. Especially in those pics with Kang Ho Dong and Park Myung Soo. Poor Chae Yeon, she's working so hard.

Guest atreyu112

it says park chae yeon...although the pic doesnt look like her...... i'll imagine then.. ahahaah XD

well guys, if u dun mind my eer... basic english, i can translate those chinese fictions featuring cy for you guys....

if u dun mind my eer... basic english.. ahahahahah :rolleyes:

S3imaDen.. that's what i did.. i just imagine it's chae yeon.. perhaps, it is CY, just that the writer doesn't ppl to bash her fanfic.. anyway, let's imagine it's CY in that Fanfic..

on the chinese fanfic, i don't mind at all if u translate it into basic english!! serioius!!! i will support all the way.. pls share.. can't wait to read.. thanks sooo much dear!!

Guest cookieeemonsturrr

I`ve miss her. I can`t wait til she`s back on xman. I like her on Kang Ho Dong`s team. She`s so cute. I miss the old xman. I like the couple selection part. Can`t wait til her performance on xman. Its probably going to be exciting. Yeee.

Guest MeiNing

xDDD I <3 Chaeyeon... I know some people didn't like her because she seemed flirty or w/e on x-man...haha, but I think she's a good person, plus I like her songs and dancing. ^^

You know her whole romance thing with Lee Seung Gi on xman? Did she ever get coupled up with him? Because it seems like they're always on different teams...

Guest paigehk

xDDD I <3 Chaeyeon... I know some people didn't like her because she seemed flirty or w/e on x-man...haha, but I think she's a good person, plus I like her songs and dancing. ^^

You know her whole romance thing with Lee Seung Gi on xman? Did she ever get coupled up with him? Because it seems like they're always on different teams

they only coupled once in LOVE LETTER. She kissed his cheek....lol. I don't think they couple in Xman

Ohhh yeahhh!!! back on xman?! finally, even though i dont watch these shows anymore, i'll watch this one just for her, or just watch her parts.. hahaha Yer Yer shes lookings beautiful as always.

You know her whole romance thing with Lee Seung Gi on xman? Did she ever get coupled up with him? Because it seems like they're always on different teams...

yeah they only coupled once on LL and they never coupled on xman, but they had a lot of cute moments together <3.

Ahhhh! 2 more days until the xman episode!

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

The episode Chae Yeon coupled with Seung Gi is...

Loveletter #24

Males: Choi Si Won, Lee Seung Gi, Kim Ki Bum, Jo Ky Hyung, Oh Chang Hoon, Kim Jong Min, Brian & Chun Myung Hoon

Females: Bada, Hwang Jung Eum, Kwak Ji Min, Hwang Bora, Jo Jung Rin, Bae Seul Gi, Chae Yeon & Soo Jin

060325 Part 1 (Episode 49)

060401 Part 2 (Episode 50)

they were soo cute! I love their couple the most!!

NEW CHAE YEON FAN FIC COMING SOON!!

Hope everyone will support it ^__^