The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

^ oh hahah.. i heard she was in a group with all guys and she was the only girl?? haha maybe i read it wrong LMAO.

You were WRONG Hehehe :P My Spikeahom !!

Park jung ah did NOT get plastic surgury. or she eatheir got something very little

idk about the others

cheyeon got her eyes and nose done. but she did very LITTLE to them, their not a big difference at all.

Ouch , Really Chae Yeon Got Surgery ? Never Knew That .. She Looks Totally Natural To Me =)

^I'm not WRONG! maybe that person gave the wrong info my spikahom haha

i never knew chaeyeon got surgery on her nose.. i've seen her before pictures and her nose look the same

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

^I'm not WRONG! maybe that person gave the wrong info my spikahom haha

i never knew chaeyeon got surgery on her nose.. i've seen her before pictures and her nose look the same

Heeheh .. Nung Me Sry Nung .. The One That Said That ChaeYeon Got Surgery

Ang Suop Vei !!! Heheh Hope You Can Read That 'xILa-La__Babby' !!!

Anyways .. Its hard to beleive the fact that chaeyeon got surgery

^ haha suprising i could read it.

but yeah in x-man the one where she played of course with kim jong kook they showed her way back in high school it didnt really look like she got nose surgery?? bleh

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

^ haha suprising i could read it.

but yeah in x-man the one where she played of course with kim jong kook they showed her way back in high school it didnt really look like she got nose surgery?? bleh

TJ !! People are saying that they're getting annoyed of Chaeyeon .. In X-MAN

Cause like something that has to do with Kim Jong Gook ??!? And that she cried in

one episode ?

really?? i liek ChaeYeon in x-man.. i think it cuzz ChaeYeon wants to get with kim jong kook but kim jong kook gots eunhye?? dunno.. but i think shes really cute in x-man/love letter shows. =)

Guest echoRy

does anyone have the two of us mp3?

i really want to listen to it ._.

please pm me :3!

may i please have this song too? does anyone have the MV or know where 2 get it?

Guest chaserj7

cheyeon got her eyes and nose done. but she did very LITTLE to them, their not a big difference at all.

goshhh i never knew that?! she looks pretty much the same!!

does anyone know where i can dl her 3rd album or get a taste of it online? i've been interested to listen to it.

try kpop.bww2.com

and if anyone else wants the kbs dance perf or kbs perf where she sings two of us leave a message here and i also have her sbs gayo award perf and her only you remix perf on inkigayo

heyy kisasori thanks so much for helping us upload all this stuff! muchly appreciated! :)

really?? i liek ChaeYeon in x-man.. i think it cuzz ChaeYeon wants to get with kim jong kook but kim jong kook gots eunhye?? dunno.. but i think shes really cute in x-man/love letter shows. =)

haha KJK looks too old for Eunhye but in reality they're pretty close in age i think..

yeh she got teary when she hugged kjk in the x-mas special and ppl think shes trying to get sympathy from him and trying to take eun hyes spot and stuff

huhh?! you mean KJK and Eunhye split already? :( gosh i'm so out of the loop...

chae yeon was so cute at the end on sbs gayo award at the end when she was moving to the music and was lifting her head and hands goin up and down and then the girls near her started joining her

haha she's cute ALL the time! :)

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

I Love ChaeYeon In Love Letter And X-Men Episodes , Shes The Cutest One There

And She Dosnt Try To Be All Sexy Like Other Gasoo's =)

though her age number seem to increase..her appears sure seem to look the same..she's pretty..

Yup Yup .. She May Be Aging But Her Appearance Is Still Young

yeh she got teary when she hugged kjk in the x-mas special and ppl think shes trying to get sympathy from him and trying to take eun hyes spot and stuff lol ppl take things too seriously its onli a gameshow

and the Pds keep replying flashbaks and stuff when they do things together so ppl got annoyed lol so its not realli her fault lol and kjk is also part of it lol but ppl onli annoyed at chae yeon lol she onli likes him as a fan lol

Exactley .. People Are Taking It To Serious .. You Should see on the x-man thread .. people are

basically bashing her .. and plus the whole freaken show is scripted isn't ? like holy and plus

its just a gameshow !!

Okay Im Done =)

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

Come One You Guys This THread Is Fraeken Dead !!

People Post Up Pics Or SOmething !!

Okay Here Ar SOme Pictures =)

chae_yeon_020.jpg

What A Cute Picture !

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

i love chae yeon! she's soo hot!

Heheh She Is Hot ! Heheh I Love Her Too =)

hot pix of chae yeon

ChaeYeon-20.jpg

ChaeYeon-21.jpg

ChaeYeon-22.jpg

ChaeYeon-23.jpg

ChaeYeon-24.jpg

ChaeYeon-25.jpg

Wowers She So Damn Prettiful =) Her Smile Is Cute, Everything About Her Is Cute

And She Dosnt Have To Try To Act Sexc To Be Sexc ! Shes Known As mainly Cute ! :P

Thanks For Posting Up Pictures =)

I Will Post More When I Find Some =(

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

Here Are Some Pictures I Found Of Her =)

chaeyeon1ym.jpg

Ugh .. sO Hard To Find Pictures !

The One With Her Lying Down Isnt It Like The COver Of Her Album?