The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

ohhh myyyy anyone got this perf to share?? :P never saw this one before...

haha anyway i noticed that in her more recent perfs, Chaeyeon got a thing for FURRY outfits.. or is it just because it's winter in korea? haha i don't know about the seasons... anyone? :P

haha my fav is still Dul Ee Seo too! but i liked "Bo Go Ship Eo" from her vol2 very much too, only it didn't cut it as a single... i wonder what her next vol3 single is gonna be...

Yah , does anyone have this video .. i really want to see !!!

And to me ChaeYeon almost looks mixed too ..

I LOOOOVVVEEE Chae Yeon, even if I'm a girl, I still found her to have the most beautiful smile ever. I love the fact that she can be cute, pretty or sexy without trying TOO hard like the other girls. I like how she look natural and ehh..I just love everything about her.

I love her voice too by the way, very soft and unique ^_^

Guest chaserj7

I LOOOOVVVEEE Chae Yeon, even if I'm a girl, I still found her to have the most beautiful smile ever. I love the fact that she can be cute, pretty or sexy without trying TOO hard like the other girls. I like how she look natural and ehh..I just love everything about her.

I love her voice too by the way, very soft and unique ^_^

haha true. i don't believe she had any surgery, besides the standard double-eyelid one... she's very hot on stage but very cute when she's on TV. :)

and i love her voice too, it's very sweet! and though it's not powerful, she can still pull off her ballads well.

100% natural... that's why i love Hyori and Chaeyeon! :)

Just wanted to congratulate her on winning the sbs dance gasoo. She deserved it =]

^^ even though i love hyori and chae yeon very much i dont think they are all natural. -if you guys are talking about how they never had plastic surgery that is.

Guest Platinum

oh wells congrats for her kbs and sbs award

lol shes been wearing ear muffs lately lol is it realli mcold in korea or sumfing lol

chaeyeon298ve.jpg

43b5724b494a03kw.jpg

43b5724b494a34nn.jpg

i dunno whos on the right lol

that was the KBS dance battle...

the girl on the right is Seo InYoung from Jewelry

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

Really ?! Do YOu Have The Clip !? Do You Think You Could send It To Me Linda ?! Right?

Guest chaserj7

Hyori + ChaeYeon = All Natural

haha Ally i'm beginning to like you very very much! :)

^^ even though i love hyori and chae yeon very much i dont think they are all natural. -if you guys are talking about how they never had plastic surgery that is.

don't know about Chaeyeon, but Hyori is natural. she looks exactly the same from young to high school to FinKL to now.. except tanner. :D

OHHHHHHH. i thought she looked familiar... she's 'the sexy one' from Jewelry whom i think resembles Christina Aguilera! >_> but i'm not really a Jewelry fan, i think they try a wee bit too hard to be sexy..

when was this dance battle? anyway i think maybe Chaeyeon has been wearing earmuffs recently because she has some ear injury or something. why else would any gasoo wear earmuffs on stage 3 times in a row?

Really ?! Do YOu Have The Clip !? Do You Think You Could send It To Me Linda ?! Right?

haha not linda, linda is back in the Hyori thread! :P anyway anyone who has this perf, can PM me too please? thank you very much! :)

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

haha Ally i'm beginning to like you very very much! :)

don't know about Chaeyeon, but Hyori is natural. she looks exactly the same from young to high school to FinKL to now.. except tanner. :D

OHHHHHHH. i thought she looked familiar... she's 'the sexy one' from Jewelry whom i think resembles Christina Aguilera! >_> but i'm not really a Jewelry fan, i think they try a wee bit too hard to be sexy..

when was this dance battle? anyway i think maybe Chaeyeon has been wearing earmuffs recently because she has some ear injury or something. why else would any gasoo wear earmuffs on stage 3 times in a row?

haha not linda, linda is back in the Hyori thread! :P anyway anyone who has this perf, can PM me too please? thank you very much! :)

Heheh I Like You Too =)

Jewlery !? I Heard That They All Got plastic Surgery Or Is It Sugar ?!?!

Oh My Bad .. Its Pretty Confusing .. Hehe They Both Seem Like The Same Threads

^ haha Ally you soo spikahomish. But i dont think all of Jewlery got plastic surgery.

was ChaeYeon in a japanses group before she debut in korea??

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

^ haha Ally you soo spikahomish. But i dont think all of Jewlery got plastic surgery.

Hehe .. Thanks For The Compliment !! NOT !

U m.. Didnt ChaeYeon Become A Singer In Japan But Then Her Career Failed ?

I Dont Think She Was In A Band .. Correct Me If Im Wrong

Guest chaserj7

Jewlery !? I Heard That They All Got plastic Surgery Or Is It Sugar ?!?!

Oh My Bad .. Its Pretty Confusing .. Hehe They Both Seem Like The Same Threads

well.. i don't know about you, but if Sugar really got surgery, then i think their surgeons need to find other jobs, they're really bad at it. :lol: haha ok kidding, but they're not exactly very pretty so i don't think they got surgery.

as for Jewelry.. all four of them are quite pretty so there's the possiblity. :)

yeahhh this SEEMS like the Hyori thread cos both BLurBLur and I, and sometimes Lin, post here too:P

No, she was a solo singer. but her career failed so she moved back to Korea (luckily for us!) :)