The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest kinetics14

Thank You so much energywen

Hi kinetics14, and welcome to the soompi thread for Chaeyeon. The forum is http://z8.invisionfree.com/leechaeyeon

an international english forum opened for her, and all the fans. (: Her company knows about this forum too. and i assume she knows too. =X

--

DumboEphant! hurhurs...been longgggg time since i c ya around... T.T" Remember to check out the forum for new stuffs..hohoho....I will post up more news later tonight.. >"<

--

CHAEYEON'S COMING BACK!! >"<

I wan to go KOREA!!

SHE HAVING MINI FAN MEETING WITH HER FC !!! and im so freakin jealous.. >"< arghs...

more info tonight.. - -"

workin workin...

Guest energywen

^ No probs!

i see ya checking out all the stuffs there...hahahas~

--

i m loving My Love more n more...hahas..the more i listen, the more i like it. but the starting...when someone say the "disco samba " thing..irritates me... - -"

and the track 7, wich the full song i am gg to post up tonight, the starting, i suspect is koo jun yup's voice. for those who had listened the preview...the song wich starting had a male voice? hoho..i tink it's koo jun yup's.

--

3 MORE DAYS TO HER COMEBACK!!

Guest vietblue99

Hey energywen, can you clarify this one question I have? Which label is Chae Yeon under? I remember people saying it was Best and her wiki pg was CJ Medialine but at yesasia it says it Yejeon Media. Why is it so confusing?

The disco samba eww that's the only part I really don't like. Maybe they added it in to make sure we got that this was a Latin genre song. Haha My Love has been on repeat on my windows media player list for days now. I listened to it at least 7 times or even more today. I'm truly addicted!

More songs on the Chinese version? Omg, and she's doing promotions in China as well. Do you guys think that she'll actually make a Chinese version for one of her songs? I don't know from what I hear it's really hard for a Korean to learn Chinese and vice versa even if it's just memorization of lines for a song.

Guest energywen

^ regarding the label ting, wiki page doesnt update. - -"

anyway, she is under Best Music and Medialine. I think there is a different btw CJ Medialine and Medialine itself. YJ is the label that releases her albums for sale. Up to now, we can only be sure dat she is in Best Music(bcus Mr Kim says so), and Medialine(not CJ Medialine). I been trying to clarify tis stupid misunderstanding with the company, but it's getting nowhere, especially when they are so busy now. - -" if i know anything more, I will let u guys more.. ughs..sorry for the uncertainties.

dat disco samba thing...is reli irritating. - -" i dun like how they added the whole chunk of music there. they sld jus let us hear her sing. especially when the preview was jus out, and u barely hear her sing a few seconds and dat's all.

but it is someting new in the korean industry. i think. - -"

and omg...i tink im stalking tis thread. every alternate reply is mine. lols! but im talking about chaeyeon, so i assume it's fine. right? hohoho

and about the china version....i kip forgetting to post the translate msg... - -" i wil post it tonight, and u guys will know more about it.

arghs..my sch gona start soon...and i guess my news wun be updating as fast as it is now...ughs

Guest vietblue99

^ Don't worry I do that all the time - the alternate reply thing in Jang Ri In thread though. Haha they've even mentioned a couple times that I own so many pgs and have the most posts in there. I know how it feels it getting really addicting to post about your favorite Korean celebs.

Oh I see. So she's under Best and Medialine but they doesn't publish her CDs - there's a whole different publisher that does that for her. It's actually pretty interesting news. I never knew that one either. Thanks for clarifying and wow I'm learning a lot of new things today!

I haven't bought her other albums. I got into Chae Yeon around last year through Xman. I know for sure I'm going to buy her album. God by the end of this year and into the first half of next year I'm going to be so broke. I'm trying to support most of my favorite Korean celebs. Thank god I'm working right and will be too during the summer. My parents don't fund for my CDs but they do everything else. So I have to pay for all of them but it gives you this rewarding feeling. Not only did you work hard for your paycheck but you also paid for CDs.

Anyways sorry for going off topic there, 3 more days! I can't wait. Wishing Chae Yeon unnie all the best! 2007 looks to be a good year - all my favorites are making a come back!

Guest energywen

^ the idea about havin her cd published under a totally different company baffles me... - -" YJ doesnt even feature her as their artiste on YJ's web. = ="

hohoho..i like riin too. my frd is a total fan.

hurhurs...support her fourth album! gosh...nearly 2 yrs...nono..1.5yrs since her previous one. not counting the complilation. it dun count! no new songs...arghs...i cant wait till my cd comes in...hohohoh....preordered frm korea itself...

Guest adikkeluangman

[Chae Yeon To Release Official 4th Album]

2000063840088984983_rs.jpg

Singer Chae Yeon is scheduled to make a comeback among sexy female stars with a fourth album this week. The new work is her first in one year and four months. Having completed her "Third Love" project last year, she began working on her new album. The title song will be a dance track created by composer Kim Chang-won, who already collaborated with her on her hit "The Two in Love." We're seeing many female Korean artists returning these days, with Lee Hyo-lee, Seo In-young, Ivy and Chae Yeon. They're livening up the music world, for sure!

Credits ~ ArirangTV.com + Kpopper.com + noV@Kpop Kingdom

Guest energywen

^ thanks! (:

hahahas...glad to c all the diff news web having her news..althou they are more or less the same details!

SUNDAY IS COMING!

Guest atreyu112

Hi CY's ardent fans... I am sooo glad that she is coming to back to cheer up the korean music world.. so, guys.. need some help.. i want to know, how to go and join all the music show in korea? you see, i am going there in apr.. so i tot if i can grab the opportunity of going to CY's comes back show, i am truly glad.. so, is there a way for me to go for all the music show organised by SBS/KBS/MBC?

Guest energywen

^ go to the music show website. u can book tics there. bu i tink u gona book like weeks b4 the show..so u better book them like...now?

4 new pieces of news in forum!

yay 3 more days!

Anyways, I can't listen to her songs from the forum.

it's either there's something wrong with my realplayer or something's wrong somewhere I dunno.

But it's really sad! I really want to listen to her songs.

anyways, I dont have tvants or pplive :tears:

& I dont know how to watch her show live this sunday.

This sucksss~! *bawls*

I can't celebrate her comebackkk boo hooos. :(

Guest energywen

^ i wil do up a "how to watch inki gayo live" tutorial soon!

hahahhahahas

anyway, WHY U CANT LISTEN!? USE WMP!!!

- 채연 [부탁] +[My Love]

so she will use 부탁 for her comback... i wish she would use 서투른사랑... but that song is nice too

i can't believe myself. i'vd been listening mainly to only 4 songs (all chaeyeon's new songs) all day long for 2days

Guest energywen

YOU KNOW WADDDD~~ WAAA~~

no nid to listen to jus the 4 songs..CAUSE THE 5TH ONE IS UP IN TEH FORUM!!

ONE MROE SONG! FULL SONG!!

GOGOGOGO!!!

^ HAHAHA all right thank youu wenting!

I will go back to the forum to check out the new song!

I feel the rush in this thread; everyone can't wait for this sunday to come!

this thread is so busy! so is the eng forum!

edit---

FIRST TIME I OWNED A PAGE!!

woohooooo~!

hmm. noth to share.

okay I'll share my ChaeYeon only for today!

Guest energywen

^ wahahas..lets make tis thread and the forum noisy for chaeyeon's comeback..

and of cus nt gg out of topic in tis soompi thread... >"<

anyway,

updates: 4 news in the forum, 1 new full song...and pics posted..ytd for pp who haven view them yet!

remember: sunday, sbs inki gayo, 2.30 kr time. watch at sbs website/tvants/pplive.

Guest aznbabygyrl

anyone know how to watch her come back perf. this sunday on either tvants or pplive...i'm new with this...can anyone show me how to use these programs..thanks...2:30 kr. time is what time in USA??

^ wahahas..lets make tis thread and the forum noisy for chaeyeon's comeback..

and of cus nt gg out of topic in tis soompi thread... >"<

anyway,

updates: 4 news in the forum, 1 new full song...and pics posted..ytd for pp who haven view them yet!

remember: sunday, sbs inki gayo, 2.30 kr time. watch at sbs website/tvants/pplive.

i thought it's 3:40 pm korean time

Behind the scene (MV shooting)

part1

http://q.freechal.com/Service/default.asp?...12&srchcp=N

part2

http://q.freechal.com/Service/default.asp?...94&srchcp=N

part3

http://q.freechal.com/Service/default.asp?...95&srchcp=N

Part4 (Mostly Chaeyeon)

http://q.freechal.com/Service/default.asp?...49&srchcp=N

ONLY part4 that you can see mostly chaeyeon, the other 3 you'll see dancers and a bit of chaeyeon

Guest BuNnIeMomiJi

thank you all for all the chae yeon updates! I can't wait for her comeback. Hopefully her album will be a big hit and have lots of sells. Chae Yeon hwaiting!