Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum Wrap Up “Kill Me, Heal Me” in Tears

On March 13, MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama “Kill Me, Heal Me” uploaded onto its official homepage photos from the last day of shooting for the drama. After the camera stopped rolling and it was announced, “With this, we have ended filming for ‘Kill Me Heal Me,’" co-stars Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum couldn’t help but tear up. ji sung hwang jung eum In the photos, Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum can be seen hugging each other for a job well done and wiping away each other’s tears. ji sung hwang jung eum At a screening of the drama’s final episode, which was hosted by Ji Sung’s fan cafe on March 12, Ji Sung shared why “Kill Me, Heal Me” will always occupy a special place in his heart. “With every drama, I was always happy regardless of the results. Just the fact that I could be on set filming for a drama and that I could portray a certain character made me really grateful,” the actor shared. “So while doing this drama—the results? It’s true; they are important. Popularity? That’s important too. However the most important thing to me was this. There were many times when [viewers] didn’t understand the thought and heart I put into a drama I was working on. And in such instances, I felt upset, miserable, and hurt while working on the drama, but with this drama, you [the viewers] came along for the ride, vibing with and empathizing with my thoughts and feelings. So I want to give my sincere thanks,” Ji Sung said. Meanwhile, “Kill Me, Heal Me,” in which Ji Sung portrays a character with seven different personalities, aired its last episode on March 12. [tv]Watch Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum in Kill Me, Heal Me on SoompiTV![/tv]

View the full article

Archived