FTISLAND's Lee Hong Ki Says He Doesn’t Avoid Dating Since It’s FNC’s Job to Block Rumors

FTISLAND member Lee Hong Ki recently shared his honest thoughts on a variety of topics on “Witch Hunt.” During a recent recording for JTBC’s variety talk program “Witch Hunt,” Lee Hong Ki appeared as a guest and talked about dating, as well as his agency, FNC Entertainment. When the MCs and guest panel were discussing different dating styles, Lee Hong Ki expressed, “I’m not the type of person to pay attention to the eyes of other people [when dating].” After hearing this, MC Sung Si Kyung asked, “Doesn’t it become troublesome when rumors start up because of that?” In response, the FTISLAND member confidently stated, “It’s the job of the agency to block those kinds of rumors. There is no clause in the content of my contract that says I can’t date.” MC Shin Dong Yup then joked, “The agency is so busy blocking all of Lee Hong Ki’s dating reports that they can’t take care of any other business,” causing laughter. More of Lee Hong Ki’s honest talks will be aired through “Witch Hunt” on March 13 at 11 p.m. (KST).

View the full article

Archived