Quantcast
Guest liezle

Bae Yong Joon 배용준

7 hours ago, sunny88 said:

Some news about BYJ - not entertainment business related but at least some news about his recent activities! :)

https://blog.hyip.com/2019/03/popular-south-korean-actor-backs-blockchain-seafood-trade-startup/

Popular South Korean actor Bae Yong-joon has invested an undisclosed amount in blockchain-based seafood trade startup Seamon. According to Yong-joon, he invested “a meaningful sum” worth “more than tens of millions” of South Korean won (around $88,510).

He also added that he had long been interested in the food businesses. So, when Seamon head asked him to be an advisor to the Seamon project, he instead “signed an investment contract last month.”

Seamon specializes in development of a blockchain-based seafood transaction and smart contract system. The project aims to make global seafood transactions “as transparent as possible, reduce unnecessary expenses, and achieve the faster and safer international transactions.”

Seamon coin, which is currently in the drafting stage, will be used in payments and as a store of value. It is also planning to launch an exchange called SeamonX for seafood trading market in Q3 or Q4 of this year, the white paper indicates.

It’s the first known Bae’s investment in a blockchain startup. His net worth is estimated at around $135 million.

More of the same news with a few mentions of his other investments.

https://www.btcnn.com/news/south-korean-actor-invests-in-a-blockchain-based-business/

Hi sunny, thanks for sharing this.  BYJ is taking investment acumen to another level. He always makes brilliant investment decisions.  In the business world, the smartest ones know when to invest. And I guess that's him! :lol:

• Like 1

Happy Spring! Not sure if this is new

clip_now_20190401_120657.jpg

2019.03.29 4月カレンダー
clip_now_20190401_120702.jpg

• Like 1

Sina.Com Names Ji Chang-wook, Lee Joon-gi, Song Seung-heon, and More as 15 TOP Hallyu stars

photo1050638.jpg

Ji Chang-wook, EXO's Sehun, EXO, Rain, Lee Joon-gi, Super Junior, Ahn Jae-wook, Song Seung-heon, Won Bin, Bae Yong-joon, Kwon Sang-woo, So Ji-sub, Jo In-sung, TVXQ, and Hyun Bin are the TOP 15 Hallyu stars provided by Sina-Com's Star Service.

Source : www.topstarnews.net/n...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 1

photo_l.jpg
(Japanese fans await the arrival of Bae Yong Joon, who played a principal role in South Korean drama series "Winter Sonata," at Tokyo's Haneda airport in April.)

• Like 1

On 5/1/2019 at 6:31 AM, sunny88 said:

Finally a new photo :)

Hi sunny, thanks for sharing this. It's been quite a long while.............It seems that he gained a little weight. I guess he enjoys a quiet life now with his family.  Until then ............. :P

17 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi sunny, thanks for sharing this. It's been quite a long while.............It seems that he gained a little weight. I guess he enjoys a quiet life now with his family.  Until then ............. :P

Yes! Finally! He looks so handsome. Those ladies are so lucky to see him up close and person! :)   However, I just noticed that KeyEast removed his photo from their cover page so I don't know if this means he finally decided to give an explicit message?

Happy June! Super duper quiet but hope BYJ and family are doing well!  I hope whoever still visiting here is doing well too! :) 

• Like 1

Happy July! STILL very quiet on front with BYJ but hope he is doing well. :)

On 7/2/2019 at 10:31 AM, sunny88 said:

Happy July! STILL very quiet on front with BYJ but hope he is doing well. :)

Hi sunny, ye, the silence here is so deafening..... I hope we could get to hear some news about him soon. I miss BYJ! :P

• Like 1

Happy August!  Just read on Usamama blog that it is BYJ's 25th anniversary since his debut as an actor. Hope we will hear some news about him soon!

On 8/5/2019 at 11:33 AM, sunny88 said:

Happy August!  Just read on Usamama blog that it is BYJ's 25th anniversary since his debut as an actor. Hope we will hear some news about him soon!

Hi sunnyhe made his acting debut in 1994 in the Korean drama Salut D'Amour (lit. "Love Greeting"). So, that was August? Thanks for sharing this. I missed him! :P