Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Good morning!  Soompi News has given us a couple of articles; this one is a piece of fun and froth from a face reader.  I had seen it before but could not get a good translation.  As you can see it first came out in May.

facereader1_zpsfiqdy2nd.png

facereader2_zpspj31d8o9.png

Then there's this one.  If true, it is a very frank and open and honest statement by BYJ about "The Rumor."

proposal1_zpsp4mylo5b.png

proposal2_zpslco66hf8.png

• Like 1

Good morning! 

From the JoongAngDaily above, dated July 16, 2015 is this:

"Bae and Park are scheduled to hold a private wedding at the Sheraton Grande Walkerhill Hotel and will go on a honeymoon within the country."

Current speculation today that I found on numerous blogs, but most clearly from Maron's blog, and from Yume3 and Yuriko at Café Daum, is the that most possible choice for their honeymoon is this fabulous place: http://southcape.co.kr/golf_view.asp

Seeing it in pictures is amazing enough.  I can't imagine what it might be like in person.

From Café Daum.  Thank you for sharing.  Remember, this is speculation as to the honeymoon destination as far as I can tell.

These are two that I managed to screen grab from the website:

From Maron.  Thank you.

The history of this amazing place can be seen here:  http://www.kylephillips.com/news/spectacular-south-cape-golf-course-debuts-in-south-korea/

The rest of the article has been omitted.  Apparently the choice of the resort is its fame as a golfer's paradise, and I can see why. 

Hi MyStars, thanks for sharing the photos. NICE..... Ye, I heard last week that Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin will spend their honeymoon at a luxurious golf resort situated somewhere in Namhae, Korea. Can't wait for July 27th. I hope we could get to see some photos. :P

• Like 1

Good morning!  From Café Daum, yume3 and yuriko, we have an IG from an intrepid traveler who spotted BYJ while in Milan, Italy.

11375346_416105565257813_486050085_n_zps

baecorsocomoMilan_zpsfkugcoqz.png

Café Daum supplied both Japanese and Korean translations:

fromcafedaum_zpsgducuhjq.png

Key words from the translation are "10 Corso Como" and Wikipedia tells us:

corsocomowiki_zpsptd9pbxf.png

From another blog, LoveBaeYongJoon there was a tip that on YouTube is a VOD of some behind-the-scenes footage of the making of an early BYJ drama A Sunny Place of the Young.  Thank you so much for letting us all know about this.  Not only that, but on that same YouTube page is the link to a person who has posted all of the episodes of this drama.  Unfortunately, there are no English subs that I can see, but the quality is good, and there can never be too many pictures of BYJ! 

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 3

Regarding the drama A Sunny Place of the Young, here is some information found on DramaWiki:

sunnyplace2_zpsquib4izh.png

sunnyplace3_zpsqxaiivl1.png

sunnyplace1_zpstz00papm.png

I am looking for a good plot synopsis; if anyone has one, or knows the plot, please feel free to post it.  If not, I will continue to look, and will BRB.

• Like 2

7 Korean actors who love communicating with fans on Instagram

5117210c-8bd2-45e8-9507-bd7421ed1596.jpg

For many Korean actors, not much about their personal lives is known because they rarely star on reality or talk shows. Kim Soo Hyun, Shin Min Ah, and Lee Min Ho are some of those actors. However, it doesn't mean they don't enjoy sharing their everyday lives with fans. Here we have 7 Korean actors who love telling fans what they're up to. Take a look! 

(skipped unrelated.....)

6. Bae Yong Joon @yongjoon_bae

6fe25b17-81e2-467f-9ed3-92f7e7365202.png

Winter Sonata actor Bae Yong Jun posted two months ago a picture with actress Park Soo Jin, saying, "Thanks for many thanks and blessings. I'm thankful for meeting the person of my life. We'll see you at the weeding!" The two are getting married next Monday, July 27.

source : dramafever

• Like 4

Well, it is still technically morning here, so Good Morning!  I am late in the morning, for sure, but I here is another timely and happy video from Yurara.  Thank you for making this lovely video and sharing.  Happy wedding to BYJ and PSJ!

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 2

Thank you so much @‌Jane for the Wedding Invitation card!  And hello, too.  It has been a while since you've come to visit, and it is so nice to see you here.

From Shinara's blog I found, according to Shinara, a rough translation of the sentiments in the Wedding Invitation.  Thank you, Shinara, for sharing.

'Long-awaited of love.  
The story began through the eyes of love.  
Want to be the only unforgettable flower.'

Although I had seen it on Café Daum (yume3 and yuriko) Shinara's blog provided the best translation of this other unusual article:

Grevin%20Wax%20Museum-Shinara_zpsgiygolw

GREVIN Wax Museum Seoul | OPEN on July 30

I have taken Shinara's rough translation and condensed it a little.

Grevin Museum decided to open on Thursday, July 30th, in Seoul, South Korea.  The museum is featuring wax figures of Hollywood stars, and also of Bae Yong Joon and Kim Soo Hyun. 

And for this commeration the museum will give tickets for 10 people of BYJ mobile members as a gift via lottery.

original link:http://ameblo.jp/ojaku/ 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Another article in Café Daum was referenced by the LoveBaeYongJoon Blog which featured a very good transtlation.  The original article is from Hancinema:

hancinema1_zpsgznhg1el.png

hancinema_zpsnfpbglli.png

hancinema2_zps8y3dgdfa.png

original source:  http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201507241705449110

If they have changed the location of their honeymoon, I guess the pictures published here earlier, the ones of that gorgeous golf resort on an island in South Korea, are now just pictures to dream about.  I sincerely hope they have found another lovely and calming location.  I feel a little guilty and sad for posting them, but the resort is so serenely beautiful that I couldn't help myself from putting them up here on Soompi.  I am, like many die-hard BYJ fans, still caught on the horns of the dilemma about the difference between healthy curiosity and unhealthy intrusion. 

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 1

Good afternoon everyone.  Here is another wonderful MV about Bae Yong Joon from Yancho. Thank you for creating this from the amazing "vintage" photos by Leslie Kee.

I am a bit confused because Yancho YT says it has just been published as of  7-24-15, yet it references older pictorial information and references a New Year event.  Don't get me wrong.  I don't care when the actual pics were taken.  I just wonder if I have missed something in translation.

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 1

singers1_zpsmgh7k2gw.png

only the families and friends present.

singerskpopherald_zpszruetw7r.png

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Back on July 17 there was much speculation that the honeymoon destination for BYJ and PSJ would be at a place called SouthCape.

"Current speculation today that I found on numerous blogs, but most clearly from Maron's blog, and from Yume3 and Yuriko at Café Daum, is the that most possible choice for their honeymoon is this fabulous place: http://southcape.co.kr/golf_view.asp"

Then it was announced that since the public had found out about SouthCape Golf Resort, the honeymoon destination was changed.  I felt bad about that, but today, reading in two different Japanese blogs dedicated to BYJ I learned that another typhoon is heading towards South Korea.  The SouthCape Resort is in Namhae SK, which is here, somewhere in the area of the little black circle:

sk_zps8mrlhnn1.jpg

Then from a Japanese blog on Yahoo, entitled Thank you Yonsama! there is this weather bulletin indicating the path of the most recent typhoon:

typhoon_zps39ybstv3.png

This new is also corroborated by asiaonetyphoon_zpsb2fhe0f3.png

with this story (partial story-ending has been omitted).

asiaonetyphoon1_zpsdmfcnlwg.png

So maybe I don't have to feel guilty after all.  They do not need to be in harms way, so the choice to change destinations is a wise one.  Stay safe.

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 2

Oh my...Bae's Soompi site is fortunate to have another Yancho MV. It is delightful.  Enjoy the MV entitled Butterfly.  Could anyone provide us with a translation?

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 2

Hi MyStars, thanks for sharing the articles.....So, it's confirmed that JYP will finally............sing at his wedding TODAY together with some additional singers! Because I heard before that he can't make it....... The singers to sing in this wedding are all singers who have some sort of connection to the bride and the groom-to-be.  I also heard that there might be one or two more teams singing songs at the wedding. TODAY is D-DAY!  :P

Netizens Pick the Top 20 Couples From K-Drama and K-Movie History

Netizens Pick the Top 20 Couples From K-Drama and K-Movie History

TV network KBS recently conducted an online survey through its Culture Research Center asking which on-screen couples were the best. Through the broadcast of its weekly entertainment new show, “Entertainment Relay,” on July 25,  it announced the results of its survey. Take a look at the list below and see if you agree with the rankings and/or you think the netizens are missing some.

(skipped unrelated.....)

1. Choi Ji Woo – Bae Yong Joon “Winter Sonata” (2002)

netizen best couple 16

credit : soompi news

• Like 5